Author Topic: What do YOU want the backer car to be?  (Read 19883 times)

LUNITIC_WILL

hey size the first picture down
"one shall stand, one shall fall" Optimus Prime 1984-present

Ste@mroll

My bad, checked preview and the image was nowhere near as large as what it was until I saw the reply. Posted a similar, smaller picture instead.

BrianUK

I know it's rather selfish, but I would just like a car that non-backers can't have. I buy in with the pre-order goodies in mind, and here I'm helping support something rather than just taking advantage of an early bird deal. I don't see why the supporters shouldn't get a car model for themselves.

sam223

I know it's rather selfish, but I would just like a car that non-backers can't have. I buy in with the pre-order goodies in mind, and here I'm helping support something rather than just taking advantage of an early bird deal. I don't see why the supporters shouldn't get a car model for themselves.

I hope its a citreon 2cv/ds,austin maxi or vauxhall cresta PC. Something extra soft so we can dispatch you quickly :)

Seriously though id like to see something luxurious. Old jaguar xj6 series 1,mk2/mk7/8/9/10.Daimler 250v8/420G. Rolls Royce silver cloud/shadow.Bently James young etc etc. Something with a big v6/v8,chrome trim,walnut dash etc that isnt american or a sports coupe.
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, Zotac GTX 960 4GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=740683245

Fisu

I hope its a citreon 2cv/ds,austin maxi or vauxhall cresta PC. Something extra soft so we can dispatch you quickly :)

Seriously though id like to see something luxurious. Old jaguar xj6 series 1,mk2/mk7/8/9/10.Daimler 250v8/420G. Rolls Royce silver cloud/shadow.Bently James young etc etc. Something with a big v6/v8,chrome trim,walnut dash etc that isnt american or a sports coupe.

We have different type of luxurious. We see those in museum and public events. I look more like cars what are rare becouse nobody collect those on time when those was not rusty.

How about DKW, Datsun 100A, Mazda Marella, Skoda 1000, Mercedes Benz from late 70's, Peogeot 204, Citroen CX etc. Specially cars which are characters itself. Ofc most are not good at derby.
Historic Rally Trophy Finland 2014 winner (co-driver)

sam223

We have different type of luxurious. We see those in museum and public events. I look more like cars what are rare becouse nobody collect those on time when those was not rusty.

How about DKW, Datsun 100A, Mazda Marella, Skoda 1000, Mercedes Benz from late 70's, Peogeot 204, Citroen CX etc. Specially cars which are characters itself. Ofc most are not good at derby.

You want something big and fast that can compete with the 3-5L (theres a 7.0L V8 engine hidden in game for the AM2) american cars though right? Or atleast compete with them in terms of size. I cant see a 1600 or steam driven small weak car being very competitive other than with itself.Just like the small euro currently in game. Regarding your suggestions i'd prefer the bigger model of each range with top of the line trim spec e.g the datsun 260/280/300c instead of the 100A. 2.6L vs 1.4L,700kg vs 1300 kg and about twice the body size
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 03:17:48 PM by sam223 »
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, Zotac GTX 960 4GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=740683245

Fisu

You want something big and fast that can compete with the 3-5L (theres a 7.0L V8 engine hidden in game for the AM2) american cars though right? Or atleast compete with them in terms of size. I cant see a 1600 or steam driven small weak car being very competitive other than with itself.Just like the small euro currently in game. Regarding your suggestions i'd prefer the bigger model of each range with top of the line trim spec e.g the datsun 260/280/300c instead of the 100A. 2.6L vs 1.4L,700kg vs 1300 kg and about twice the body size

Maybe collector car should be posibility to choose between derby and racing car.

We just like different things. And that's the way it should be :)
Historic Rally Trophy Finland 2014 winner (co-driver)

Purple44

Hmmm, it looking like it could be hard for Bugbear to make a backer car "all" of us be happy with. So many varieties of cars out there to pick from.

Maybe be best Bugbear pick a car from Finland history? Make hybrid of couple Fin cars.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

FAILCLAN

Well hell I might as well put in my dream vehicle and it's my real life truck a completly stock 1997 ford f150 2 we'd 2 door with the 8 ft bed

MamieNova

The backer car should be THE car. Cuz' that's what evil drives!

Though I would also settle for a reintroduction of the FO2 original bullet GT. (as in NOT the FOUC version)
Words are ones' power and others' last resort.
----
Asus X99 Deluxe, 6-cores i7-5930k@3.5Ghz,
DDR4 16GB@3.2Ghz, Poseidon GTX980,
Windows 10 x64
----
alternate :  Asus ROG G750JX-T4279H
----
Shameless boasting ^^ :
- Thermaltake Level 10 Titanium Edition
- Harman Kardon GLA-55

LUNITIC_WILL

Though I would also settle for a reintroduction of the FO2 original bullet GT. (as in NOT the FOUC version)
i would like ANY vehicle from FO2 or FOUC.
"one shall stand, one shall fall" Optimus Prime 1984-present

Jokkissiili

COROLLA KE70 WITH VOLVO ENGINE:D I KNOW U CAN MAKE IT
THE ENGINE IM THINKING IS B230 BUT IT WOULD NOT SAY VOLVO ON THE TOP IT WOULD SAY TOLVO :D

Oldnoobie

I hope we'll have an old US muscle car, cause it corresponds to the game identity (as FO 1 & 2) and to the concept of stock-car races.
I don't want another Ford Mustang, cause they are in ANY racing game, so they became totally uninteresting (at my opinion).
I prefer a massive car to fight with friends on multiplayers servers (Asian 1 is quite fast but easy to kick off the road).
I hope this Backer Car will have a real identity, by example with a big nose, for example :

Or simply search "40's car" in Google pictures.

And I hope we'll be able to drive it before the release, if possible.

(Sorry for my poor english level).

Rocket455Man

COROLLA KE70 WITH VOLVO ENGINE:D I KNOW U CAN MAKE IT
THE ENGINE IM THINKING IS B230 BUT IT WOULD NOT SAY VOLVO ON THE TOP IT WOULD SAY TOLVO :D

Or Vulva.

Amazon or 740 / 940 Wagon with TURBO.
Nothing Beats Cubic Inches --- Bigger Is Better

Corsair Carbide Spec-03, AsRock Fatal1ty Z97X Killer, Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5 GHz 6 Mb Cache, 2 x Asus Radeon R9 270X 4 Gb, Kingston HyperX 1600 MHz 16 Gb, Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120 Gb, Acer G276HL, Logitech G25, Win 7 Pro

Rowdy Burns

Volvo 240 estate gets my vote for the Backer!

Volvo 240 estate Clarkson`s review! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vINBG3lPkVM

Volvo 240 in action - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyzl7468jmg