Author Topic: What do YOU want the backer car to be?  (Read 34085 times)

Telekill

I would love a muscle car like...

• 2013-2017 Dodge Challenger
  • 1967 or 2014 Ford Mustang
  • 2007-2017 Chevy Camaro

I'm hoping to own one of the Dodge Challengers in real life eventually.

tolliverj

or how about a car from flatout 1 like the speedemon i'm sure if bugbear asks real nicely they would let them use it. or they could buy that one specific car or however much one asset is worth? like one car.

Speedevil

or how about a car from flatout 1 like the speedemon i'm sure if bugbear asks real nicely they would let them use it. or they could buy that one specific car or however much one asset is worth? like one car.

You don't get licenses and trademarks by being nice. ;)

tolliverj

It was a joke

I think that the backer car should 100% be a sprint car. It would be very in keeping with the style of the game. It would also be interesting to see a sprint car at Tarmac 1 or Stadium;)
Ha ha, made ya look.

SEE?!

Black Diesel

An unique car that spews black smoke, because it is turbo diesel powered  8)
Mudnight Dirt Club

Luc34

with dat cold start klaklaklak sound at ignition :D
and a turbo whistle

Daystar

Any BIG American car!!!  :P

Straby

Challenger/Barracuda like the Bullet GT from FO2  :D

« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 11:46:34 PM by Straby »
i5 2500, 16GB ram, 850 EVO SSD 250GB, GTX 1060 6GB, Win10 Pro 64Bit, Logitech G27

Purple44

We have some news about the backer car:

Dev Blog: What are we working on (February)

BACKER CAR
Understandably, quite a few of you have been asking how the backer car is doing (featured in the Deluxe Edition of the game) and when it’s coming, and we’re happy to let you know that it’s alive and kicking! It’s currently being finalized so it won’t be long until you’ll get to take it out for a spin.

So we will get to take backer car for a spin before the final release? Can we take backer car online?

Purple44
Not entirely sure when exactly the backer car will be released since the delivery method has not been implemented yet. For sure it will be possible to use it on multiplayer.

The host can change the damage in the lobby options tab in the same way as other event settings.

And about the trees, thanks - we're trying to do a polishing pass for all tracks but there's always something that we will miss so info like this is great :)
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

bill1947

The Steve McQueen Bullit Mustang would be cool.
IN WIN 303 Mid Tower Gaming Case
Windows 10 Home
Intel® Core™ Processor i5-7600K 3.80GHZ(Kaby Lake)
Asetek 550LC 120mm Liquid Cooling CPU Cooler
GeForce® GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
16GB ADATA XPG Z1 3000MHz RAM
MSI Z270-A Pro Motherboard
120GB WD SSD + 1TB HDD Combo
Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Speakers

PerroDeHierro

I want a safety car with sirens.
button A sirens on/off, just that XD

Merhunes Dagon

What's about the fiat multipla ? Just kidding, i hope it will be a cool muscle car but to get the backer car, if you have the game since 2014 (i have the sneak peek too), does it counts at backer or not, i don't remember  :-\

Purple44

What's about the fiat multipla ? Just kidding, i hope it will be a cool muscle car but to get the backer car, if you have the game since 2014 (i have the sneak peek too), does it counts at backer or not, i don't remember  :-\

Everybody that brought Next Car Game\ Wreckfest got Sneak Peek v2 demo.

To quality for backer car, needed to buy the $50 level at Bugbear web site when it was available or do the upgrade or buy deluxe version at Steam Wreckfest store page.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Speedevil

How about a Porsche 911?