Author Topic: Update #2 2014-02-15  (Read 21336 times)

Peyko

Has there been any word on if we'll see mini-games? I don't expect all of them to carry over from Ultimate Carnage (great game), but I would like to see some at least.

^ + 10000

ok, this is not another Flatout, it's Next Car Games, but we have a name (Bugbear) and a long, long tradition in fun and wrecking things. Most of all there's a faithful and strong fanbase that can't forget the past.
Some of that magic must come back in my opinion, we deserve to live it again through the beauty of this tech gen.

+1.
To be or not to be.

SkinnierSteve

Has there been any word on if we'll see mini-games? I don't expect all of them to carry over from Ultimate Carnage (great game), but I would like to see some at least.

^ + 10000

ok, this is not another Flatout, it's Next Car Games, but we have a name (Bugbear) and a long, long tradition in fun and wrecking things. Most of all there's a faithful and strong fanbase that can't forget the past.
Some of that magic must come back in my opinion, we deserve to live it again through the beauty of this tech gen.

+1.

+ 10000, I would really love mini-games in next car game!
Specs: Windows 10 pro 64-bit, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 ROG STRIX Edition, Intel core I5-3470 3.20 GHz quad core, 16 gigs of ram, 700 watt huntkey power supply. Controller: Xbox 360 wired 
Steam name: SkinnierSteve
youtube channel name: SkinnierSteve

JupiterHeaven

keep up the good work Bugbear. Haven`t tried the game yet, but looks like you have put a lot of work in to it. Hope this will be the game every one wants! :)

kisscoool18

I just tried the new update of NGC, it's getting better and better !
The 8 track with 24 cars is just awesome, it's pure fun I love it !
I don't know if handling has been changed or if I'm getting better, but now handling is nearly perfect, good job !
Running in manual gear mode is fantastic ;)
And good job for the sound, it is very good. I love the violence of the impacts sounds :)
Keep going !