Author Topic: The all-awesome screenshot thread  (Read 76952 times)

RickyB

Explosions just make awesome screenshots :D      (New feature in Trackfest and 8-o-Rama mod)

Daystar

Bored today ughhh lol thought I would share some of my latest game play, with previous build and some Ratty Ratpack/Ratfest vehicles that I sill love to race with.

Have a cool day peeps

Daystar

An AI car somehow got a wheel stuck under him! and his car was lifted off the ground at an angle. he was wrecked out,  I just happened to notice him just before the finish line on Tarmac 1 track.

Oh yeah still playing with our prev. March build  :-\ I really like that build.

Tonza

An AI car somehow got a wheel stuck under him! and his car was lifted off the ground at an angle. he was wrecked out,  I just happened to notice him just before the finish line on Tarmac 1 track.

that Ai somehow lost both of the front wheels lol.. wonder how he managed that   :P

Daystar

that Ai somehow lost both of the front wheels lol.. wonder how he managed that   :P

Damn it I shoulda watched the replay come to think of it haha  :P