Author Topic: The all-awesome screenshot thread  (Read 80937 times)

RickyB

Explosions just make awesome screenshots :D      (New feature in Trackfest and 8-o-Rama mod)

Daystar

Bored today ughhh lol thought I would share some of my latest game play, with previous build and some Ratty Ratpack/Ratfest vehicles that I sill love to race with.

Have a cool day peeps

Daystar

An AI car somehow got a wheel stuck under him! and his car was lifted off the ground at an angle. he was wrecked out,  I just happened to notice him just before the finish line on Tarmac 1 track.

Oh yeah still playing with our prev. March build  :-\ I really like that build.

Tonza

An AI car somehow got a wheel stuck under him! and his car was lifted off the ground at an angle. he was wrecked out,  I just happened to notice him just before the finish line on Tarmac 1 track.

that Ai somehow lost both of the front wheels lol.. wonder how he managed that   :P

Daystar

that Ai somehow lost both of the front wheels lol.. wonder how he managed that   :P

Damn it I shoulda watched the replay come to think of it haha  :P

Foster

Sundays banger world final cars for me and a team mate

Purple44

Thanks Zeb!  :D

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

JohnBlackhills

Have a look at these  ;)

And also this :D

FollowWings

Now with latest Update, I can build myself! I mean, this is Me! :p :D its mad like me!
Xeon 4x3,2Ghz ||Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3  ||4 x 1 GB 800MHz DDR2 SDRAM KINGMAX || MSI R9 380 4Gb Gaming II Windows 10 Pro x64 v1709

Purple44

Was doing some online racing tonight on Crash Alley and ended up doing a hard head-on hit with Mutley and loss a tire then after the guys knock me around a bit, my car was wrecked.

After a couple more laps, Mutley loss one his tires too!

Here a pic swan took:

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Asido

« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 10:23:24 PM by Asido »

Daystar

Really glad that my favorite car can still break 200mph. enjoying this update, but wish the damn Ai cars would not drive so perfectly, and not making that many mistakes. and yes I know the ai on rails effect could most likely be the very sticky grip we are all experiencing. seemed like there was more spectacular AI crashes in the past. ahwell... it is what it is so far  :D

Fin

Swan Electro

The Attendees seem underwhelmed by the big storehouse blocking their view of the intersection.

Zebulon55

Mowed the lawn at the mixed 1 track(someone's gotta do it!), then tried to set off the gas cylinders.

had a hard time getting the gas cylinders lit, but pushed something into them and finally succeeded.

Ragdoll stayed on mower!!!?!  Mower was still driveable!!

Attached is an after explosion screenie.

sorry about the small size.  :-[
(I say that a lot.)

Here's a larger view from imgur;
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 12:58:12 PM by Zebulon55 »
Dell Inspiron 17 7720 with Nvidia GT650 graphics. Keyboard control.

Lame, I know.