Author Topic: Show Your Art!  (Read 13690 times)

Keep those beer ads coming! ..and thanks! ..lookie here, another plank  ;D
I probably do couple more and use them for my small game project. More coming soon..

Tommi Tissari

Oh yeah, that board looks alot better than the first one. much more realistic.
Retired Bugganeer!

Did this doodle today. Zbrush / Photoshop.
Damn Zbrush stretched the texture in some point.. i tried to fix it in PS but it's still visible.

Yesterdays doodle. This time i took diff/spec/normal maps and throwed it to Marmoset Toolbag with simple plane mesh..

Mopower

having trouble uploading pics. Anyone know how to get pictures to show up in the post without being an attachment?

having trouble uploading pics. Anyone know how to get pictures to show up in the post without being an attachment?

You need to upload the picture somewhere. I upload them to my blog and then link from there. Works great.

I'm working on something new, hopefully i'll finish it tomorrow..

Mopower

This isn't really artwork here, but it is a picture from the old photo album of my dad's. He's got the car in the middle, they are all Mopar shockers and all have big block Mopar engines.

Mopower

By the way, this is how I want the cars to look at the end of a derby in the new bugbear game. not ones with missing parts, ones with F'd up, twisted and still holding on parts :)

Tommi Tissari

Nice pic Waltteri!

« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 07:01:02 AM by Tommi Tissari »
Retired Bugganeer!

Nice pic Waltteri!

Thanks  :)
Here's some progress with this piece, it's called "Deathbell"..

Purple44

Looking at your pics, look like you got some talent there.  :)

Have you ever checkout moddb.com. A lot of indie modding going on. Might find a mod you might want to help on.

We use moddb to host our big mod files for our community mod for Flatout 2. It great that moddb host our files for free.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/foj-community-mod
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Tommi Tissari

Walt! Any new stuff?  8)

Walt! Any new stuff?  8)

I'm going to continue working on that bell now! More stuff coming soon i hope (this weekend we are going to have lan party at
my former school so probably next week more) :D
I was at Poland in the Tatra mountains and Warsaw for more than a week, so that's why i haven't been around   8)
I might post some pictures from the mountains when i get them from my brother.