Author Topic: [ PC ] Hey guys ! I have a problem with the setting.  (Read 2888 times)

Motoko

Well i can't found the graphics setting.. cuz some time I lag on the game.. Am I alone or ?

John Burning

In Steam when you are starting the game you have the window with resolution of the screen and other. Here you can get your rendering and other.

Motoko

Oh thanks.

Birddogg66

Well for me it's a shame that this title does not support Sim Wheels or remapping of keyboard controls. IMO controller support is the most important thing when creating a game. It's what connects the person with the software and no shortcuts should be taken in regards to this area. It surely is a make or break thing. I didn't buy it because of these reasons. I also know you guys at Bugbear are very capable of great controller support so I really don't get it?. Another thing that was mentioned is driving cameras and no cockpit view?
I am very much supportive of you and your team but being a PC gamer it is obvious this title was directed at consoles so it just does not work for me. My suggestion keep an open mind for your next project and be fully aware that you have all the options and resources in the world available to you if you choose to tap into it. I for one would welcome a Bugbear project to WMD if you were to so choose to do something like that but what ever you so choose to do I wish you the very best.
I have been a member of this forum for over a year why am I still a newbie?

GoldenApe

Well for me it's a shame that this title does not support Sim Wheels or remapping of keyboard controls.
(...) Another thing that was mentioned is driving cameras and no cockpit view? (...)
Hmm, RRU isn't a race sim, not at all, so really don't miss wheel support and cockpit view. I think the drifting will be really hard to pull off with a wheel and remember cockpit view brings a heap of extra work (interior modeling, etc.).
I also personally didn't notice the option to remap buttons or the lack thereof, because amazingly the standard controls are super intuitive, but I do agree that such option is an absolute must in EVERY game.

Joonas Laakso

The control remapping thing sadly just came down to time. We were really pressed to deliver the game and just could not find the time to do it, when there's problems preventing us from shipping to still handle. :/ You're right, it's not very complex - although more complex than you likely believe it is - and it is a shame RRU doesn't have it. There's a lot of stuff on the cutting room floor (and there has to be!), but this is a personal letdown for me.

Wheel support was decided to not be done because it does not fit the game. It's just not that kind of driving - we don't think we could've made it good, so it didn't make sense. Sorry if you disagree, we just feel it was for the best.