Author Topic: The Film and TV Buff thread  (Read 14405 times)

lastday4u

My favourite movie is Mulan and I'm 20 years old  :-X

Cornkid

Just waiting for Game Of Thrones...again...Just like everyone else? :)

+1, best show on TV.

Only 6 episodes of Breaking Bad left, damn shame.

lastday4u

Guys, is Breaking Bad worth watching? I really am not sure whether or not I should start it :/

Joonas Laakso

Guys, is Breaking Bad worth watching? I really am not sure whether or not I should start it :/

It depends on whether you want to watch the best drama on TV or not.

AltS7

Not only that. It also depends on your patience. There's not only moments but whole episodes where everything flows slow & humdrum... and suddenly unexpected *BOOM* can blow your mind  :o Also I like that this tv-show can keep the tension even if you don't really like it's characters (partly because their actions can affect on other, better people).

Cornkid

Not only that. It also depends on your patience. There's not only moments but whole episodes where everything flows slow & humdrum... and suddenly unexpected *BOOM* can blow your mind  :o Also I like that this tv-show can keep the tension even if you don't really like it's characters (partly because their actions can affect on other, better people).

I find the slow bits help us choose which character we prefer to bond with.

As plots go, its such a simple one that gets so complex.

Absolute viewing , the characters are so believable. A definite recommended viewing from me ;)

Cornkid

Just curious Joonas, have you watched "Game of thrones", and if so where do you rank it.

I wholeheartedly agree with Breaking Bad, its a classic.

Joonas Laakso

Just curious Joonas, have you watched "Game of thrones", and if so where do you rank it.

It's very, very good. Up there with Breaking Bad, Buffy, Sopranos and Firefly. Not quite Star Trek: The Next Generation, though, but then again nothing is. :P

Cornkid

It's very, very good. Up there with Breaking Bad, Buffy, Sopranos and Firefly. Not quite Star Trek: The Next Generation, though, but then again nothing is. :P

Firefly was pretty good, I was shocked when it was cancelled, same as the newer version of V getting cancelled.

Couldnt agree more about TNG, no star trek after has come close to it. After saying that the new movies arent too bad.

Frisker

Sons of Anarchy
The Walking Dead
The Big Bang Theory
House M.D.(sometimes)
Dexter(Best of all!)

That's all I watch for now..

i5 2310, 2.9Ghz
GeForce GTX 750 ti, 2Gb
8Gb's RAM

Usmovers_02

I so LOVE TNG but I've really been taken by Game of Thrones (Got all the hard covers for my B-Day!!). Here's how my favorite TV shows rank:

1) Game of Thrones
2) Firefly
3) TNG
4) The Original Series
5) It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Everything else

Cornkid

I so LOVE TNG but I've really been taken by Game of Thrones (Got all the hard covers for my B-Day!!). Here's how my favorite TV shows rank:

1) Game of Thrones
2) Firefly
3) TNG
4) The Original Series
5) It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Everything else

I just love "Game of Thrones" as without wishing to add spoilers , no character is safe, big or small role ;)