Author Topic: How to rotate a car in menu?!  (Read 3170 times)

John Burning

I know that in X-Box version player can rotate a car in menu (before the race, when player is choosing the car)m but how can I rotate them on PC version?!
Please, help!

Nokikana

I don't know either how to do it on PC. I think it's impossible. :-\

John Burning

I don't know either how to do it on PC. I think it's impossible. :-\
>:(
Not cool. Alright.  :-\

RacerBest

Yep I have been wondering it too. It's annoying because the car rotates so slowly in menu.

No,really,you cant rotate! It's very bad :-\
Lenin ALIVE!) Play Flatout--Play HARDCORE!
zloyandstrashniy@yandex.ua

AltS7

Maybe you can do that emulating x360 pad (Right Analogue Stick) with JoyToKey or something similar.

RacerBest

No you can't, I use Xbox pad emulator for FOUC. I think they didn't remember to put this feature in.

John Burning

Okay...

lastday4u

Okay...

I admit to waiting for the RoadKing to rotate in the car select menu, for two reasons:
1) To see that HOT backside.
2) To get a screenshot of it haha.

AltS7

No you can't, I use Xbox pad emulator for FOUC. I think they didn't remember to put this feature in.
Are you talking about 'Xbox pad emulator' devs or BugBear? I can rotate car with my Logitech ChillStream using Right Analogue Stick.

RacerBest

Really? Haha, I guess I tried it with my pad before trying Xinput mode and never tried in Xinput mode then.  :-[

AltS7

I wanted to change rotation speed, looked inside scripts, menu files etc & found only how to disable that rotation & in F2 files found some poses. Perhaps that speed is set in exe...