Author Topic: Racing/Derby Gaming Videos and Screenshots  (Read 4506 times)

Mopower

It IS about games, but not really about any game in particular. I would like to see videos and SS of Flatout games, but anything is cool.

I'm going to upload a couple more videos to my youtube page now that I've gotten back into the 2X nitrous .5X damage lobby settings. Seems the derbies last longer and more people last more than 30 seconds :)

This link is my first Flatout video. It is of Ultimate Carnage when I was a noob still using automatic shifting and 1x damage. Manual is the way to go. Way more fun even though you can't see what gear your in, I've begun to be able to tell by engine rpms and the handling of the car. Lots of fun :D

Enjoy and check out my other videos. I experimented with no nitrous for a while, but it's still a good show. Not as fast paced, but still pretty exciting.

-Mo

RacerBest

Nice derbying there.

This is one of my all time favourite games:

Trailer:
(rofl, notice my 3 year old comment, it wasnt even when the game was new, it's just so fun game that you want to play it every now and then)
Gameplay:

Has LOTS of game modes, nice car selection: small cars, muscle cars and bonus cars like hearses, ambulances, jeeps, school buses..

Some game modes are normal derby, last one alive wins, dirt oval racing, figure 8 races (normal and with jumps at crossing point), jump races (dirt tracks and has some jumps), football with cars as players (push giant ball to the goal), trailer race (trailer attached to your car and oval race), turn around race (you complete first oval lap normally, then turn around and complete the second lap in opposite direction, 3rd lap back in right direction and so on... in the end when you are first and some people are slower you have to be careful not to do head on crashes with them)... this is not even half of the modes, there are so many and they are great fun...

Nice career mode, you can see it in the gameplay vid I posted. You climb to the best derby driver around, challenge other drivers and compete in championships.. You can buy cars and paint them. Also you have to pay to fix your own car so drive carefully!  ;D
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 04:30:38 PM by RacerBest »

69Imperial

I could tell from the post alone you were talking about TD:EoD.  :D
Frigging love that game.
Playing Flatout online has made me hate people who can't speak English and shove their nationalities in your face.

Mopower

I wished I had played that game or known about it when I had a playstation. That looks like a great game! Doesn't look like they made a PC version or I'd probably download it and play it right now :)

KSFR

This is a video of a bug i did have in Fo2...

:)
Bunnybear Says - Yappy happy whatever

Mopower

This is a video of a bug i did have in Fo2...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brv2Jdykeig&feature=relmfu

:)

Lol, that's pretty funny. Must've been easy to win those with that overpowered chili you got. 100km/h, that's like 60 mph right? lol

Mopower

*To the tune She'll be Comin' round the mountain

I'll be taking out the semi-trucks when they come, I'll be taking out the semi trucks when they come, they can be skilled players, or a bunch of bums, but I'll be taking out the semi-trucks when they come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UJjj2MaG8E

This guy forever leaves the lobbies when I come, he got mad and left when I came. I can't imagine why, maybe you have to watch it, to figure out where he goes when I come.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 05:34:03 PM by Mopower »

Mopower

My first flatout 1 video. Think I'm ready for multiplayer?

err

there are people playing multiplayer that are much worse than you ;)
Tho most of online playing is with pro handling nowadays.

One of old flatout1 compilation:

Mopower

there are people playing multiplayer that are much worse than you ;)
Tho most of online playing is with pro handling nowadays.

One of old flatout1 compilation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU_E_gmHPyQ

I do play with pro handling :) This video was taken with pro handling

lastday4u

Here's a Derby I just uploaded. Played it the other night - I win with RoadKing! :D

Mopower

Here's a Derby I just uploaded. Played it the other night - I win with RoadKing! :D

http://youtu.be/8C70Ob-IYGA

Nice job, looked like you did very well. :)

Purple44

I miss getting to race and derby on snow.

Will we finally get a new racing game this year with some snow tracks? Bugbear?
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

X

wish I had some videos of me racing with community mod and custom cars- gonna do that now.