Author Topic: Original tracks that MUST be in The Next Car Game!!!  (Read 7187 times)

NitroViper

These are some important tracks that must be included for nostalgia sake. Yet they are some of the most simple most fun tracks ever in a racing game of this sort.

Please!!

The tracks in the pic below must be in the game!! The track with the red X was terrible, for me anyways lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhWasNJsBRw
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 04:50:34 AM by NitroViper »

Usmovers_02

Wow. You x-ed out my absolute favorite track lol :P. The more crossings the better!

NitroViper

lol I hated that track, the field got way to spread out and people got lost. If you where in first and a bit ahead you could never lose.

Purple44

lol I hated that track, the field got way to spread out and people got lost. If you where in first and a bit ahead you could never lose.

Then you did not race with us online.  ;)

If you took the lead in the Speedbowl race, the other players would catch up with you. I learn this from Royce, I get in first and he would stay behind me in second and about last lap he go for the pass and the win.

Speedbowl one my most favorite tracks in Flatout 2 since I'm a big T-bone fan!!  :D :D :D :D

Speedbowl does need some nitro for a close race.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Ozozer

Then you did not race with us online.  ;)

If you took the lead in the Speedbowl race, the other players would catch up with you. I learn this from Royce, I get in first and he would stay behind me in second and about last lap he go for the pass and the win.

Speedbowl one my most favorite tracks in Flatout 2 since I'm a big T-bone fan!!  :D :D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20lKMnm0iec&t=5m49s

Speedbowl does need some nitro for a close race.

Yeah, I loved speed bowl too! but, I must still disagree about nitro.. XD
WizardDuck, formerly known as Ozozer in steam. If you want to play some cs:go, feel free to invite me or be invited by me :P (Back again bitches)

KingOfTheCakes

We need to see Crash Alley (or a track like that) make a return, the experience would be hilarious with 24 cars!

A lot of people don't have much love for that circuit...
Intel Core i5-4690k CPU @ 3.50 ghz
AMD Radeon R9 270x Sapphire GPU
8gb Ram DDR2
Corsair 750w PSU
Windows 7 64-bit OS

Frisker

We need to see Crash Alley (or a track like that) make a return, the experience would be hilarious with 24 cars!

A lot of people don't have much love for that circuit...

CRASH ALLEY IS A MUST! I absolutely LOVE that track, oo the carnage in there <3
Please include it! For old times sake.

i5 2310, 2.9Ghz
GeForce GTX 750 ti, 2Gb
8Gb's RAM

dbs213

How dare you exclude Speedbowl like that >:(
Speedbowl and Crash Alley were the quickest way to get my fix of nasty destruction after classes at school (we bring laptops).
My Specs: Intel Core i7-4790 3.60GHz | 8GB Ram| Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 | Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit | 1TB Hard Drive
======================================
"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." - Colin McRae (1968 - 2007)

Conte Zero

Wow. You x-ed out my absolute favorite track lol :P . The more crossings the better!

the track with red X was pure epicness. I hope it will be back.
Saippuakivikauppias

conso1727

The more crossroads, the better. Period.
What about a six-ways crossroad? That would be INSANE!

NitroViper

I like the asphalt tri oval for stock car type racing. Gives the game more verity for those who love the game but also want to have some straight up clean oval racing :)

John Burning

No, I love Speedbowl!!!

Big Ron

I hated the track crossed out, too. Quite boring and didn´t look pretty appealing. And since it was too open, the many crosses didn´t make any sense anymore since cars were spread a lot and you did barely hit someone other than in the first lap. I liked the shorter tracks,  figure 8s and bones a lot more.
CPU: Intel i7-3770 @ 3,4Ghz + Scythe Ninja 3-cooler, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1600 Mhz , GPU: Gainward GTX670, HDD: Samsung 830 Series SSD 128GB, WD 1.0TB, Mainboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H, PS: BE Quiet BQT 550W, OS: Windows 7 64-bit, LCD: Samsung SyncMaster P2450H 24" FullHD, Wheel: Log. G25

NitroViper

I like to see some more asphalt and dirt ovals. For racing skill sake, and very good for use in tournaments.

dethkwok

The speedway left, speed bowl, crash alley, and figure 8s 1 and 2 need a comeback.

I would also like a track like the speedbowl, but with only one intersection. Like a cloverleaf. Crossing this requires looking both ways!