Author Topic: Original tracks that MUST be in The Next Car Game!!!  (Read 5772 times)

Conte Zero

Speedbowl was absolutely amazing,  having it back with this modern engine would be a dream
Saippuakivikauppias

Usmovers_02

I agree that the visuals for the Speed Bowl were very plain but I think there's a lot of room to fix that with the new engine. I personally thought that crashes were common enough in the FO:UC version but imagine how crazy it'll get with 24 :D.

Daystar

I agree that the visuals for the Speed Bowl were very plain but I think there's a lot of room to fix that with the new engine. I personally thought that crashes were common enough in the FO:UC version but imagine how crazy it'll get with 24 :D.

With 24 cars, the Madness and Mayhem would be really intense. I also support having this back!!!

Usmovers_02

Now imagine crash alley with 24 :D

Daystar

Haha! if you could even make it through the alley!!!
But ehmm.. Nah.. Reason being is that because the bottleneck in the middle would really slow down much everyone! Just sayin.. Maybe it wouldn't be so fun, because you constantly need to slow down quite often...
and unable to attain enough speed to inflict much damage! So count me out on Crash alley ok... hehe  ;) But!!! and I must stress.. that the cloverleaf type of map with 8 crossovers is a for sure must!

Purple44

Would need a bigger crash alley track I think for 24 cars. I little wider in the middle and bigger circle at the two ends. 12 players online, original track size probably be OK.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Usmovers_02

It'd basically be a derby pit where you have to complete laps.

Purple44

It'd basically be a derby pit where you have to complete laps.

I like your idea of putting crash alley inside a dirt derby pit and put the whoop dee doos between some solid pillar.

Would make for a good team race. Some team members could go cheat the track and go chase down the leader's car from the other team that would have to hit the checkpoints for lap to count.

And this would stop any publisher from saying Bugbear copy the crash alley track from Flatout.

Edit:  Thinking about it more, probably should move start\ finish line up to where checkpoint 1 is. So there no missing finish line at end of race unless you get knock into pillar and get stop short of finish line.  :o Could still have the cars start in the middle of track and have them race to first turn.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 10:58:56 AM by Purple44 »

dethkwok

But ehmm.. Nah.. Reason being is that because the bottleneck in the middle would really slow down much everyone! Just sayin.. Maybe it wouldn't be so fun, because you constantly need to slow down quite often...
and unable to attain enough speed to inflict much damage! So count me out on Crash alley ok... hehe  ;) But!!! and I must stress.. that the cloverleaf type of map with 8 crossovers is a for sure must!

I agree. Heres a mock up of what it would look like:

This is basically a Nuclear Reactor but for cars haha

Daystar

I agree. Heres a mock up of what it would look like:

This is basically a Nuclear Reactor but for cars haha

Very Interesting!!! I actually like this idea of yours!
Would love to have this in the game  :D

Kamikave

Although I'm not totally convinced, it's worth a try ;)
Operating System: Windows 7 Professionnel 64-bit
Processor: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Processor (6 CPUs), ~3.3GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Card name: AMD Radeon HD 6970 2 Go
Sound Device : Creative SB X-Fi

dbs213

dethkwok's idea sounds tempting ;)
I'd call it "The Reactor"
My Specs: Intel Core i7-4790 3.60GHz | 8GB Ram| Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 | Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit | 1TB Hard Drive
======================================
"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." - Colin McRae (1968 - 2007)

NitroViper

still need a dogbone map!!!

Purple44

still need a dogbone map!!!

I'm all for dogbone tracks. :)

Jump to 12:02 to see race on a dogbone track:
Online with the FOv3 mod for Flatout 1.

NitroViper

Im sad to see none of these tracks have been added. I mean The 8 and dogbone tracks were a complete blast!!

The 8 tracks currently in the game arent very well designed if you ask me...

I miss these days below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhWasNJsBRw
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 04:46:16 AM by NitroViper »