Author Topic: Original tracks that MUST be in The Next Car Game!!!  (Read 4461 times)

NitroViper

I need to stress this again. If bugbear wants to make a comeback the original tracks have to be added.

Played Flatout 2 last night and had more fun in that in 15 minutes than I did in the past year of on and off wreckfest gameplay. The cars handle much better and the tracks are so much more fun!!

Again community tracks are great but they wont be played by the mojority.

AZ26

I need to stress this again. If bugbear wants to make a comeback the original tracks have to be added.

Played Flatout 2 last night and had more fun in that in 15 minutes than I did in the past year of on and off wreckfest gameplay. The cars handle much better and the tracks are so much more fun!!

Again community tracks are great but they wont be played by the mojority.

I second this!
I don't know if BB owns the rights on Flatout2 tracks, but those have more atmosphere. BB still has lots of work with physics, damage model, etc., but one fine day when all is done these old tracks/maps or some smilar like these must be included. Right now the tracks seem more like racing circuits.

Tonza

I would love to see Water Canal 1, speedbowl and crash alley in wreckfest. Maybe even the crazy desert track with the broken bridge jump or the countryside track where you plow through barns  8)

The Very End

Crash Alley is allready in game in the mod The Very TrackPack. Just a warning tho - it's not working after patch but hopefully it will be fixed within the day or tomorrow :)