Author Topic: Original tracks that MUST be in The Next Car Game!!!  (Read 7188 times)

NitroViper

I need to stress this again. If bugbear wants to make a comeback the original tracks have to be added.

Played Flatout 2 last night and had more fun in that in 15 minutes than I did in the past year of on and off wreckfest gameplay. The cars handle much better and the tracks are so much more fun!!

Again community tracks are great but they wont be played by the mojority.

AZ26

I need to stress this again. If bugbear wants to make a comeback the original tracks have to be added.

Played Flatout 2 last night and had more fun in that in 15 minutes than I did in the past year of on and off wreckfest gameplay. The cars handle much better and the tracks are so much more fun!!

Again community tracks are great but they wont be played by the mojority.

I second this!
I don't know if BB owns the rights on Flatout2 tracks, but those have more atmosphere. BB still has lots of work with physics, damage model, etc., but one fine day when all is done these old tracks/maps or some smilar like these must be included. Right now the tracks seem more like racing circuits.

Tonza

I would love to see Water Canal 1, speedbowl and crash alley in wreckfest. Maybe even the crazy desert track with the broken bridge jump or the countryside track where you plow through barns  8)

The Very End

Crash Alley is allready in game in the mod The Very TrackPack. Just a warning tho - it's not working after patch but hopefully it will be fixed within the day or tomorrow :)

NitroViper

There is still no good figure 8 tracks in this game compared to FO2. We need the dogbone track as well....

I have been getting ppl to buy this game left and right but we need more of the original.

DONT MENTION MODS to add them, no one runs them and when ppl try to join those servers they cant. Let everyone play together on maps we want...

It's simple
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhWasNJsBRw
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 01:55:15 AM by NitroViper »

Purple44

I have to disagree. I have enjoy these 4 figure 8 tracks online:

Derby figure 8 with the big ramp at the cross.
Speedway 1 figure 8, with high speed crashes at the cross.
Speedway 2 inner oval figure 8 with narrow corridors to squeeze through.
New Dirt figure 8 on dirt and dirt banks to cause some trouble.

Each these fig 8 tracks bring something different to figure 8 racing.  :D

Derby fig 8 - 13.58

Big 8

Inner oval fig 8

New Dirt Fig 8

Would be nice if Crash Alley return as a true fig 8 track. :)

At 10:45:

Also would love to see Bugbear do a GRID 1 style derby figure 8 track!  :D :D

Here my try at a GRID 1 style derby figure 8 track ( has jump ramps ):

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

sam223

Mods are very easy to run on the server and for clients. All you need is the correct order.

Just dont try and put loads on at once as you will get conflicts and confusion. I run the same mods all the time,people become accustomed to them and play nothing but the modded servers.
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

NitroViper

Modded servers ruin the multiplayer experience for those who just want to play. They break up the community. These servers should not be in the same list as the stock servers.

Mods are great but they should have their own multiplayer page. Or the mod should auto download it if they user does not have it for a smoother experience.

If Bugbear adds the tracks in that image or close variants this wouldn't be a problem to begin with.

More stock tracks equal more fun equal more player online and better sales.

sam223

Modded servers ruin the multiplayer experience for those who just want to play. They break up the community. These servers should not be in the same list as the stock servers.

Mods are great but they should have their own multiplayer page. Or the mod should auto download it if they user does not have it for a smoother experience.

If Bugbear adds the tracks in that image or close variants this wouldn't be a problem to begin with.

More stock tracks equal more fun equal more player online and better sales.
I agree its easier if they are in game. But mods are easy to install and setup, only takes you 5 mins tops to click 'subscribe to all' on a steam collection and organise the mods list.Of course you will have to wait for the download,internet dependent.
If youve got a group of players already, just get your own server up with mods you want, then more people will gradually join from outside the group.

Auto download would be good, but who would host them? not sure if steamworkshop can be integrated in game to automatically download from the workshop (if so that'd be great). The good and bad thing about wreckfest modding is that we have free reign to edit almost everything, which also means mods can end up huge as they become total conversion of wreckfest.

My advise is dont rely on the developers to add things that you want, theyve got enough to do.We've been asking since day 1 for proper UK banger racing and still only have 1 small tarmac oval. Now we have mod support we can do it ourselves. Same with any mod idea.
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2