Author Topic: Please support "Headlong", my home-made racing game on Steam Greenlight!  (Read 5133 times)

69Imperial

Parrot, I can provide you with better crash/metal SFX if you want.  :D
Playing Flatout online has made me hate people who can't speak English and shove their nationalities in your face.

psychicparrot

69Imperial - thanks, dude!

My sounds all come from a royalty-free sound library. I have to be very careful about copyright, so I'm kind of reluctant to just take sounds from you to be honest - it's not that I don't appreciate the offer, but I hope you understand how careful I have to be!

Are there specific sounds you didn't like in my game?

Thank you again for the offer! :)

John Burning

The game is awesome! The physics of the cars so cool! I really like it. But AI is a little bit hard and camera is moving really abruptly  ;)

69Imperial

69Imperial - thanks, dude!

My sounds all come from a royalty-free sound library. I have to be very careful about copyright, so I'm kind of reluctant to just take sounds from you to be honest - it's not that I don't appreciate the offer, but I hope you understand how careful I have to be!

Are there specific sounds you didn't like in my game?

Thank you again for the offer! :)
The crash sounds/landing from jump/scraping against wall sounds are the meh ones. Sorry to hear about the copyright crapola.
Here are some of them, if you want to check them out.
http://depositfiles.com/files/9bw607f97
Playing Flatout online has made me hate people who can't speak English and shove their nationalities in your face.

psychicparrot

Where did you get the sounds from? Are they royalty-free?

69Imperial

I got them from various games-2 from True Crime New York City, 3 or so from True Crime Streets Of LA, 1 from Midnight Club Street Racing.

psychicparrot

They're great, but I can't use them because of copyright sadly. Thanks for taking the time to send them though - I do appreciate it.

CleanestStone34

You have my vote. Thumbs up! Very cool. 8)