Author Topic: Show your the most awesome and popular city!  (Read 2510 times)

John Burning

So! I think we should to show our cities that we made in editor!
My the most popular city is Carnage City. It tooks about 18 million people population, so I can pride myself  :D
Now I'm building a huge city-pack includes lots of cities on every type of the blocks. For example, East Carnage or west Carnage or Old Carnage. It's still in the development process so you can't get it in the game. I can say that I'm working on these tracks by 107% and you really will get lots of fun playing this.
So, What's your the most awesome city?
BTW, look at this. This is my track editor art that I send to Bugbear in the march 2011.
http://cs9862.userapi.com/u23809114/129600196/y_47fedfc3.jpg

Joonas Laakso

This is my track editor art that I send to Bugbear in the march 2011.

I remember when that came in! There was a brief "has someone been talking online about what we're working on" suspicion... We basically just had the first version working at the time and we hadn't talked about it anywhere. :D So, good guess.

John Burning

I remember when that came in! There was a brief "has someone been talking online about what we're working on" suspicion... We basically just had the first version working at the time and we hadn't talked about it anywhere. :D So, good guess.
Thank you! :D I was very happy when saw the city creator in the game!  ;D

Purple44

One the few racing games for the PC that has a track editor and I had to pass on it since PC version was a console port, no wheel support, no remapping of the buttons, no text chat online.

Was hoping to make an elevated track above the city and make a GRID style figure 8 track.

When will publishers learn they need to let game developers finish the game with PC features before releasing game on the PC or risk having poor sells.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

69Imperial

Liberty City, had about a million, for some reason after repubbing it(made a couple small tweaks) the population dropped to zero and stayed there iirc.
Playing Flatout online has made me hate people who can't speak English and shove their nationalities in your face.