Author Topic: RRU2? idea/fanfic  (Read 2651 times)

XT3100

Well I looked around and i did read on another site i forgot the link sorry! but this is about a fanfic(I think its the first Ridge Racer Unbounded fanfic) and an idea that goes with the story for a squell. 8)

I called the story RRU 2 Jumpstart, anyways I did read that Bug has a list of ideas that would go into the squell of RRU2 If namco wants to.

Anways that point of this is. The squell idea. :)  It would have in the compain mod. More of a story. Not a complete story but something along the lines of this: Somehow the Shater bay Police force took down the Unbounded Gang and now the streets no longer have any street racers. But how long will that last till it Jumpstarts yet again?

SO each distict get a new leader and runs a small gang of a few racers. 7 small gangs total and you the player act as a freelancerlike racer that races in all of the distrects. You gain new cars that way. Or you race them to unlock,/ buy?

So before i forget the story is T rated due to swears! I just wanted to voice this.

John Burning

But I think that new FO will be on 100500% better than new RRU.

Dominatrix

There will be no Ridge Racer Unbounded 2.
[/thread]
"Any arcade racer that isn't Need for Speed or Burnout will all be doomed to failure. Let's break that damn curse from right now."

Purple44

There will be a new Flatout type game from Bugbear? Did I miss the announcement? Thought Bugbear still waiting to tell us what they are actually working on.

I hope it will be something like Flatout with derbies and bump to pass racing.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Mopower

There will be a new Flatout type game from Bugbear? Did I miss the announcement? Thought Bugbear still waiting to tell us what they are actually working on.

I hope it will be something like Flatout with derbies and bump to pass racing.

I agree. I would enjoy this type of racing, rather than having to make the guy crash into a wall to pass him.