Author Topic: Post Here When Playing: FOUC  (Read 11533 times)

Mopower

Post here to let us know you when want to play or are playing Flatout Ultimate Carnage. I'll give it a few rounds :)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 02:56:19 AM by Mopower »
i like to honk to make my worse air
This is why we can't have nice things.

Mopower

Playing right now 9/16/2012 on PC. Currently 7:00 PM or 19:00 Central Standard time. That's NA, Wisconsin time.

Going to host a few derbies. I would love some competition :)

NOT PLAYING RIGHT NOW, GOING TO FRIEND'S TO WATCH THE GAME.

MY APOLOGIES
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 02:59:12 AM by Mopower »

Mopower

I'm up for around for the next hour or so if anyone wants to play.

Mopower

Okay, I'm off now. That hour was domination hour. Had 2 semi-skilled players chasing me all game. Made it really interesting, but really it meant that I had all the points because... you can't touch this.

A little MC hammer to elaborate on how I'm feeling

Mopower

Hosting a derby lobby right now. I've got 2x nitrous, .5x damage, no bonus vehicles. Will do a tournament if we get more than 4 people in it :)

Lobby name is Mopower WFO.

NOTE: This play session has ended. Join next time for some fun. Please use this thread to let people know when you're playing!!!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 02:42:40 AM by Mopower »

John Burning

How about make a big fest of all the community? (In FOUC)

Mopower

I like the idea. Have any dates in mind? This Wednesday will work well for me (2 days from now)

John Burning

I like the idea. Have any dates in mind? This Wednesday will work well for me (2 days from now)
I don't know, we need to know when Bugbears will play.

lastday4u

Only problem is time difference, I hardly get to play with, excuse me for using thuis term, the americans because I'm usually tired towards midnight (I'm from UK).

Mopower

Well, all you really have to do is post a time. This would help us figure out what times work well for you :)

and time zone. You don't need to give a specific location if you don't want to, just a time zone such as : Central Standard time 13:00-17:-00 (CST) but I think it would be best if it were set to a more reasonable time for both continents.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 06:45:02 AM by Mopower »

lastday4u

For me it'd usually be 9pm onwards GMT (UK time), I can play up 1 or 2 but after that I'll probably drop off leaving my RoadKing in the middle of the road lol.

Mopower

For me it'd usually be 9pm onwards GMT (UK time), I can play up 1 or 2 but after that I'll probably drop off leaving my RoadKing in the middle of the road lol.

Great, you're only 5 hours ahead of me. Mondays would work well for this time. Sundays work well at that time as well. Pretty much all other days I'll be busy during those times until our season is over. So, that would be around 4 PM until 8-9pm CST (Wisconsin, USA time) for me going by your time :)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 09:02:36 PM by Mopower »

John Burning

I'm living in Russia (central Moscow time) and I can play in 18:00-21:00.

Mopower

Is it possible to get a moderator to start a "bugbear" FOUC event thread? I would love to play with some of the devs and I know at least a few people are interested in it.

Mopower

I just finished a rather extensive session of flatout ultimate carnage. We did things a little different, and everyone seems to enjoy it! First of all, we let 2nd place choose the car and track for each race. It really mixes the events up and makes for pretty entertaining play.

I implemented a new game mode that most people seem to enjoy. I think I'll call it "Bull Moose."

We played 2x nitrous, .5x damage, and had 1 truck versus the entire rest of the lobby who can only use non bonus cars. An adaptation of this would be something like 1 canyon vs all chilis.

It was more fun than expected, and I would love to have some more people come play it! I will also start doing some team derbies