Author Topic: Post Here When Playing: FOUC  (Read 12651 times)

X

I'd love to.

Every once in a while, you should do one round of just one Bus versus all Chilis.

Mopower

You should know that the damage and strength and weight physics have changed dramatically from FO2. The school bus probably won't feel the chili's hitting it lol. A full track shot on a truck with the bullet GT takes 1/4 of it's health at best haha. But I'm willing to try it if we get a FULL lobby. 3 or 4 chilis won't do it though :)

It seems that strength has been changed so that it takes a larger hit to deal ANY damage whereas the same hit would just deal less damage in FO2. Does that make sense?

So 30 mph at a truck with a car won't do any damage, whereas 30 mph at a chili will give you a power hit bonus.

So then, something as heavy as the truck or school bus hitting a car... well, you're SOL haha
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 07:00:37 PM by Mopower »

X

well, let's try to get a full lobby then and see ;)

Mopower

Alright, I'm up for playing anytime

Mopower

Found a lobby with 6 people in it. There's room for 2 more! Message me @ Mopower WFO on there and I will invite ya

X

It seems as if nobody's actually playing right now though. Only see one Online match and it's two guys playing derby.

X

Sorry, had to make a new GFWL account.

Mopower

yeah, it died down pretty fast I guess

Mopower

I have to go stack some wood, I guess I might be on later. Hopefully you are around

X

well, of course I just finished re-doing the career mode (after a bug reset my progress) and now I have to start over again because of the restrictions and my dad not letting me have friends on live.

Mopower

Why won't your dad let you have friends? Friends are good :)

Mopower

Playing online again. Feel free to join!

X

since I'm under the age limit, I have to have a parent account
I asked my dad for the code to allow friends, and he said 'just make a new live account'

what he doesn't know s that it'll take me another week playing for a few hours per day to get back where I was.

and FOJ just went down due to spam.

Mopower

My advice to you is to have your Single Player account and a multiplayer account

X

I have both
it reset both with the bug
and I have like 90% done on my  live account