Author Topic: Flatout Joint is back online. :) Maybe not Nov 2014 :(  (Read 8899 times)

Purple44

Flatout Joint is back online. Mur paid FOJ a visit today and was able to fix the problem with the site. :)

I hope the spammers think FOJ is no more, so we stop seeing 800-1000 new members a day. Only had 29 new members sign up today, but do see some spammer names that were log into FOJ in the last half hour. :(

http://flatoutjoint.com/  Where the mods are.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 12:19:55 PM by Purple44 »
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Mopower

Great!

Daystar

Flatout Joint is back online. Mur paid FOJ a visit today and was able to fix the problem with the site. :)

I hope the spammers think FOJ is no more, so we stop seeing 800-1000 new members a day. Only had 29 new members sign up today, but do see some spammer names that were log into FOJ in the last half hour. :(

http://flatoutjoint.com/  Where the mods are.

I cannot get on the site, I keep seeing this!!! ugh
what does it mean?

Purple44

Unfortunately people are getting this error when visiting FOJ. I do not know what causing this error. Some have told me error come and goes. One day they can't load FOJ and other days site loads OK.

Shadow had to use a proxy for couple years to see FOJ, but last year FOJ started loading without error for him.

Daystar

Unfortunately people are getting this error when visiting FOJ. I do not know what causing this error. Some have told me error come and goes. One day they can't load FOJ and other days site loads OK.

Shadow had to use a proxy for couple years to see FOJ, but last year FOJ started loading without error for him.

Thanks for clearing that up with me! I thought I was banned or my IP here in Germany banned for some odd reason lol!
Have a cool night!  ;D

tizerist

It's down for me. Is it just me or are they down?

findRED

yeah, its been down for me for quite some time with a message very similar to this:

This Account has been Suspended.
Please contact billing/support department as soon as possible.
Laptop:
i7 3630QM 4core 2.4GHz
GT 645M 2GB
6GB RAM

“I created a theme song for the door.” -Unknown Game Composer

MM2 Mods

Daystar

Here is another Flatout site.... That actually is online and works!

http://fo-online.net/

I wish FOJ worked!  remember it from a few years back, they had great content and help!

Purple44

It been over month now Flatout Joint been down. Doubt if FOJ will go live again. :(

Mur did not say anything to me that he was permanently going to close FOJ. I even sent money in July to help keep FOJ doors open until end of the year.

tizerist

Thanks for the response. Could anyone perhaps upload some files if the worst comes to the worst?  ModDB and sites like that have weird outdated files.
Thanks if possible.

Purple44

Thanks for the response. Could anyone perhaps upload some files if the worst comes to the worst?  ModDB and sites like that have weird outdated files.
Thanks if possible.

The only mod in the download section at Moddb for our FOJ Community Mod for Flatout 2 that is out of date, is the DD Pack Final for FOJ Community Mod*. My derby pack is now in part 5 of Community mod.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/foj-community-mod/downloads

Be sure to download all 5 parts of Community mod:

patch1.bfs
FOJs_Community_Mod.bfs
FOJs_Community_Mod_Trackpack1.bfs
FOJs_Community_Mod_Carpack1.bfs
FOJs_Carpack2_and_updates.bfs
FOJs_Community_Mod_Updates2.bfs

You can add the other mods to the bottom of this patch file if you want too:

Carpack 3 for FOJ Community Mod - FOJ_C_MOD_Carpack3_addon.bfs
GRID\Fig8 trackpack - GRID-fig8-jup-trackpack.bfs
PurplePack for Community Mod - PurplePack.bfs

tizerist

Thanks for that Purple44. I already had everything up to and including CarPack3.
But it seems that the PurplePack already has the stuff from the Fig8TrackPack, is it worth installing both?

I was also using  Heddlys_CustomCars_Pack4 but all the icons for the cars were wrong so I removed it.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 03:09:28 PM by tizerist »

Purple44

Thanks for that Purple44. I already had everything up to and including CarPack3.
But it seems that the PurplePack already has the stuff from the Fig8TrackPack, is it worth installing both?

I was also using  Heddlys_CustomCars_Pack4 but all the icons for the cars were wrong so I removed it.

Ya your right, if you going to load PurplePack, then you do not need to load GRID\Fig8 trackpack.

A lot the cars in Heddlys_CustomCars_Pack4 are in the PurplePack and have the correct car icons in car menu.

PurplePack car list:

car_46 > GRID Jupiter
car_89 > Gokart, helmet version
car_94 > Egg Car
car_97 > Kiwi DIRT Midget
car_100 > GTA4 Fire Truck
car_101 > GTA4 Limo
car_102 > GRID Boss Mustang
car_103 > NFS Carbon Cop Car
car _115 > Dune Buggy
car_116 > Faltout 3 Mosquitah
car_117 > The Great Pumpkin
car_118 > HumT     
car_120 > DIRT FRL Truck
car_121 > Munster's Coffin Car
car_122 > GTA Ambulance
car_138 > DIRT2 Dallara
car_139 > Demo Dozer

If you loading carpack 3+PurplePack, then some of PurplePack car icons will not match up. Purplepack expecting carpack 1 and 2 to be loaded.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 01:11:49 AM by Purple44 »

Tonza

I miss Flatoutjoint....