FlatOut series > FlatOut Ultimate Carnage

Flatout Ultimate Carnage Videos!!

(1/10) > >>

lastday4u:
Hey guyz.
I thought it'd be a good idea to have somewhere to share your recent videos on this forum of this specific game.
So post your YouTube channels & videos for FO:UC here  :)

My channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/lastday4uPooC/videos?flow=grid&view=0

I've got quite a few recent FO:UC videos, and I'm uploading as I play IF I find full/decent lobbies!

Phate888:
Awesome videos dude!! Watched them all. :) just wondered tho... What software and settings did you use for the quality recording??

Mopower:
This is from when I used to use 0X nitrous. It was still fun, but it was much more balanced, not so much of knowing "Tricks" with nitrous, you actually had to drive well.

lastday4u:

--- Quote from: Phate888 on September 25, 2012, 01:42:07 AM ---Awesome videos dude!! Watched them all. :) just wondered tho... What software and settings did you use for the quality recording??

--- End quote ---

I use fraps to records, standard all default settings,  import it onto windows media player, most importantly extract as a HD video, you need to download some add-ons for that, takes a few hours or so to extract 3mins+ videos.

Phate888:
Thanks for that info dude! :) I've been trying to get a good quality recording with other software, but with bad results.
I'll check out Fraps and have ago with the software.  If i record some great race's and derby's (which is always a a sure thing when playing Flatout) now i know where to post them. :)  Thx Again! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version