Author Topic: Flatout Ultimate Carnage Videos!!  (Read 11331 times)

Mopower

Here is the link to the download for the freeroam mod. Try it out some in single player :) I will be back next week, but may not get much time on this weekend. Enjoy :D

http://flatoutjoint.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=38&func=fileinfo&id=1118

h
i like to honk to make my worse air
This is why we can't have nice things.

Mopower

No, this isn't a video of FO:uc. But if you watch the hearse/station wagon/aerobus, you will notice the similarities between that and the Truck in Fo:UC. Mainly that it's a friggin tank.

Mopower

So, I have been thinking about making a tutorial video on how to derby using manual, or kpp transmission on FOUC. I want to do this because I would like to see more people using manual transmission. In my opinion using manual transmission adds a lot more style to driving. It also makes drifting very easy and makes reverse a more viable gear to use as you can control how fast you are going in reverse instead of having the rpm's pegged the entire time. Also, I believe that someone who is good with a manual transmission has an advantage over people who use automatic.

Would anyone be interested in this video? Or would it be a waste of time on my part?

lastday4u

I new one I just uploaded :
:)

Mopower

If anyone is interested, here is my instructional video on how to win derbies in flatout: UC. While most of the information is pretty basic and general, they are tips that will help you learn how to drive manual/kpp in derbies, and basics on how to make smart hits and moves.

Hope this helps some of you guys, enjoy :)

« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 11:08:14 AM by Mopower »

lastday4u

Some flatout racing only to screw up at the end :(

Mopower

Soon to come is my smooth driving video. Think you can drive smooth? Show me! I want to see you're best attempt at driving in the dirt, drifting around, preferably a derby, no nitrous. Show me your actual driving skills without having to use aids. Thanks, -Mo :)

Mopower

Enjoy this, and I hope that I get some replies to this video. I want to see other people's driving styles. I like this easy, loooong feel I've got going on here. Music seems to fit pretty well.

AltS7

@Mopower
I guess you picked wrong game mode for such video  :o ;D

Mopower

haha, focus on my driving, not the wrecking. Observe as I drift across the entire length of the track, or the fact that I can stay in a forward gear for so long without having to reverse and still making hits the entire way. I can assure you that making it looks that easy with 0X nitrous takes some skill. :)

Mopower

Just got 172 points with the switchblade only engine upgrades :) Should I upload it? lol
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 11:12:03 AM by Mopower »

lastday4u

I'd like to see some smooth driving in a race :D lol. Derbies aren't paticularly my thing as you may have noticed. Nevertheless I'll see what I can do for you :)

Mopower

If it's a race, then it should be on dirt at least. Asphalt is never smooth... and the trash really ruins it

lastday4u

If it's a race, then it should be on dirt at least. Asphalt is never smooth... and the trash really ruins it

Agreed, I'll check some of my footages, and I'll start on a derby footage after my exams :)

lastday4u

Just made a new FOUC montage for DEC 2012:

Pretty action packed :)