Author Topic: Crash Time 5: Undercover  (Read 2795 times)

Dominatrix

Also known as: Alarm for Cobra 11: Undercover. The fifth installment of a very same game a certain developer have released over and over again (think of Call of Duty, but worse); but for this one, look at how it evolves (and mostly shamelessly steals last NFS Hot Pursuit's ideas) into something like this:

This is how the previous game looked like:

At least, all of them have ridiculous crashes; almost very vehicle could explode in Michael Bay fashion if they get crashed too hard.
"Any arcade racer that isn't Need for Speed or Burnout will all be doomed to failure. Let's break that damn curse from right now."

RacerBest

I played Crash Time 3 and I think it was fun. Haven't even played the fourth and 5th one already comes.  :(

Dominatrix

I played Crash Time 3 and I think it was fun. Haven't even played the fourth and 5th one already comes.  :(
Crash Time 4 is basically a rerelease of Crash Time 3 with slightly better graphics. Really. Skip it and get this instead, I think this is basically like CT3 but minus the free roaming part, better graphics, more hypercars, NFSHP-styled weapons instead of semi-abstract gun,  instead it's infused with NFS Hot Pursuit's blood. And MUCH MUCH BETTER voice acting, albeit the English still sucked badly.
"Any arcade racer that isn't Need for Speed or Burnout will all be doomed to failure. Let's break that damn curse from right now."

69Imperial

Nitro(the first one) is my favorite, while Crash Time 1 is alright-the rest seem pretty crappy imo.
Playing Flatout online has made me hate people who can't speak English and shove their nationalities in your face.

nophysics

Alps from Forza Motorsport 4

psychicparrot

I really like the Crash Time games.. I downloaded the demo for 5 a few weeks ago and I really enjoyed playing it - I like their physics a lot and absolutely love the destruction. They've got great car models and they trash really nicely.

I never finished Crash Time 3, although I do have it.. I go back and do 10 or 20 minutes on it now and again but I found some of the police missions to be too annoying. I'd spend too long trying to finish a single mission, then wouldn't feel like playing any more.

Crashing video game cars is always great fun to me, though. It feels like they've tightened up their mechanics in CT5 - not sure if that's true but from playing the demo that was the impression I got.