Author Topic: Canned/Unused Contents?  (Read 2837 times)

Dominatrix

So, I remember someone have tried to extract the data files, and discovered something that appears to be an image of a crane truck in the car selection image (which means the car selection screen is basically made of a bunch of static images instead of actual models), and I also remember that Bugbear once talked about manual transmission being implemented, but eventually we don't see it in the final game.

Any other unused contents around?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 05:30:55 AM by Dominatrix »
"Any arcade racer that isn't Need for Speed or Burnout will all be doomed to failure. Let's break that damn curse from right now."

69Imperial

There was also going to be traffic on the streets, not just highways, and many blocks/targets got changed/removed.
Playing Flatout online has made me hate people who can't speak English and shove their nationalities in your face.

lastday4u

There was also going to be traffic on the streets, not just highways, and many blocks/targets got changed/removed.

Oh please NO traffic!! That'd ruin the racing aspect of the game :/

nophysics

*sorry del, i thought thread about FlatOut*

Dominatrix

Oh please NO traffic!! That'd ruin the racing aspect of the game :/
There is traffic on the highway blocks duh.

Also, the beta Wolfeye (starter car) has different front CMIIW.
"Any arcade racer that isn't Need for Speed or Burnout will all be doomed to failure. Let's break that damn curse from right now."

69Imperial

Also has different wheels.  ;D
Playing Flatout online has made me hate people who can't speak English and shove their nationalities in your face.

Dominatrix

Anyway, aside that crane truck, any other known unused cars?