Author Topic: Running FO:UC Unpacked  (Read 2638 times)

Mopower

I am having troubles with this, if someone could help me I would appreciate it. I can use any type of voice chat or I can use showmypc so that you guys can see exactly what I see
i like to honk to make my worse air
This is why we can't have nice things.

nophysics

Go play FlatOut 3

69Imperial

Go play FlatOut 3
Go play in traffic, nobrains.
Playing Flatout online has made me hate people who can't speak English and shove their nationalities in your face.

Mopower

Go play FlatOut 3

No thanks. Unless you mean Flatout: UC by Flatout 3. Some people get confused that Flatout 3 was made by another company. Just thought you should know in case you forgot :D

Yes, I will play some Flatout: Ultimate Carnage. I enjoy it a lot  ;D

Hope you're having a beautiful weekend, and if you want to play sometime, I'm always up for a round! :D

-Mo

AltS7

Whats your problem exactly? I've got it runnng unpacked but didn't like it because it takes extra 2 gb of space & loads longer.

Mopower

Whats your problem exactly? I've got it runnng unpacked but didn't like it because it takes extra 2 gb of space & loads longer.

When I run the unpacking program, the files that are unpacked remain hidden and I can't access them. I've talked to a few people and no one has been able to help me figure out why I can't view them.

AltS7

What is your OS and location of the game? If Vista/7/8 & %ProgramFiles% maybe you should try non-system drive.

Mopower

What is your OS and location of the game? If Vista/7/8 & %ProgramFiles% maybe you should try non-system drive.
Ah, I am using Win7. I will try this out and let you know what happens. Thanks for the suggestion!