Author Topic: FlatOut 2 easter eggs  (Read 5788 times)

Jukka Merikanto

So have you found any?

I'll start off with a clue: When we were developing FlatOut 2 the television series Lost was quite popular. There's a reference to it in the game :)
Jukka Merikanto
Senior Level Designer

69Imperial

There are rubber duckies sitting in a small bit of water on one of the raceway tracks.  :D
Playing Flatout online has made me hate people who can't speak English and shove their nationalities in your face.

RacerBest

I googled picture of this easter egg but not going to post it if someone wants to find it himself.

Btw never watched Lost so i couldn't have even figured out it's an easter egg if I had seen it.

Heres another funny little thing:

Instant action game mode?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 06:41:12 PM by RacerBest »

69Imperial

I googled picture of this easter egg but not going to post it if someone wants to find it himself.

Btw never watched Lost so i couldn't have even figured out it's an easter egg if I had seen it.

Heres another funny little thing:

Instant action game mode?

Knew about both of those. :D
Jukka, would those unused props count as easter eggs?
Playing Flatout online has made me hate people who can't speak English and shove their nationalities in your face.

John Burning

I know about the number-registration of Bullet GT. 90-RLY8 (ORLY?) "Oh, really?" :D

Purple44

If you jump high enough in the High Jump stunt, you will see where the Bugbear devs take a nap when they are putting in a long day on the computer:

I found this easter egg when I was making my crane platform derby. I use the mattress to connect the two platforms:

The rule with a Crane Platform derby is you got to let your car hit the ground before resetting car. About the 6:00 min mark in video, you can see how well the scorer ball car bounces.  :o

I did hide an easter egg in my Junkyard track, if you find the the right chainsaw hidden away and hit it, you will trigger some more objects falling.

Anybody find this easter egg yet?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 06:48:32 AM by Purple44 »
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

X

On the billboard of... I think Pinegrove 3?
There is a billboard near the BMX track that has the numbers

4 8 15 16 23 42

on it.

By the way- what's the billboard itself supposed to be?

DogsD

BugBear, can you please give us a new clue about other easter eggs? It's interesting...

AltS7

+1
I want to know is there something else than funny billboards, license plates etc
Also most of you know what's in the Bullet GT's trunk.