Author Topic: New Version Rally Trophy  (Read 6643 times)

autopelaaja

I think Rally Trophy is best racing game ever and I hope that Bugbear makes Rally Trophy mobile version.  ::)

Birddogg66

Rally Trophy 2 as either a Sim or Realistic Racer Simcade what ever you want to call it Rally trophy was one fun game Bugbear has great graphics from way back the driving model in RT1 was pretty decent and the car models were well thought up. Addition of more classic rally cars good and long rally stages a nice modern gui and excellent cotroller support for all wheel that includes a custom wheel setup would be great. There is a big demand ATM for a decent Rally Title.
I have been a member of this forum for over a year why am I still a newbie?

xpertakuz

Wow, rally trophy was "BugBear's craft? so happy to be surprised!

That was one of my favourites and i even modded the sounds of it to some hilarious Turkish :) good old days...

Yeah i really wish there was an update to this  and this time, less spinouts....

Ruggo

Agreed.  It was because of Rally Trophy that I got hooked on racing games.

ParabikMiGog

Could do with changing the font-size a little... but apart from that it's nice even though I preferred the old version. Good work Bob and Aviv

LUNITIC_WILL

i would like it if it were released on steam
"one shall stand, one shall fall" Optimus Prime 1984-present

kruleworld

More likely to be released on GOG (good old games). I wonder if i've still got Rally Trophy. Last time i tried playing it, there was major issues with running it.
He's dusted, busted and disgusted, but he's ok.
Windows 8.1, Asus Z87-GD65, intel-i7-4770k, GTX770, 16GB

rhamm

After driving Dirt Rally and today's 07-07-15 build of Wreckfest I wish Bugbear was doing a rally game instead of Codemasters.  It would be 10 times better.
Intel i7 3770 3.4Ghz, Geforce GTX 670
16GB DDR3
Fanatec Clubsport Wheel V2 with Porsche 918 RSR
V1 Clubsport Pedals plugged into wheel as 1 device