Author Topic: FORUM UPDATE - PLEASE READ  (Read 21130 times)

johnyflash

https is normally used for secure connections, like online shops or online banking

cheers
johny

Thomascep

well recently we had a member not know how to post a image, there is not a thread at the top of every section explainging how to post a picture with images to help. please tell me if this is helpful or not

goldenglove

when are you guys putting wreckfest on ps4? I been going to your news feed every month but I have noticed that you have not even put up any news for this month..?? You all said it would be on ps4 by early spring, well its past spring now. I along many other people are going crazy waiting for this game to hit ps4. If you could reply that would be great. thanx guys.

St. Jimmy

when are you guys putting wreckfest on ps4? I been going to your news feed every month but I have noticed that you have not even put up any news for this month..?? You all said it would be on ps4 by early spring, well its past spring now. I along many other people are going crazy waiting for this game to hit ps4. If you could reply that would be great. thanx guys.
Check the Twitter. They answer the same question couple times a week. Still there is work that needs to be done. I guess late summer is more likely
Join WreckFest Discord!

Contribute to the WreckFest wiki!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

Mopower

Okay so what bugs me... is that the rear wheel drive cars somehow have more traction than my car does when they are in reverse and I'm pushing them from behind and manage to push me while I'm tryhing to go forwards... What kind of physics world do we live in here? That should never happen... Or is this not a cause of traction control? Like... wtf
i like to honk to make my worse air
This is why we can't have nice things.