Author Topic: [Subject removed] Admin edit: play nice, guys  (Read 2943 times)

nophysics

[Message removed] Admin edit: play nice, guys.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 09:58:45 AM by Joonas Laakso »

RacerBest

Lol, that's not a reason to ban. Even if someone had never played any Bugbear game he would be welcome here.

Mopower

1. He didn't played FO1 AT ALL, which was released 9 years ago.
2. He think that FO3 was developed by BugBear. He think, that this shit was developed by you (BugBear) and scold on you. (in "What are we working on?")

:o That's pretty rich man. First of all, it was about 4 months ago that I learned that FO3 is not bugbear's game, and I did my research and I know. Second, I did play FO1 some. However, I played FO2 and more recently, FOUC before I ever touched FO1. I have to say that I do not see a reason to play the game that is more outdated when there is a better, more finely tuned game already on my PC.

Ban me? Wtf man? lol

-Mo

P.S. (One does not simply ban the top poster in a forum)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 04:41:13 PM by Mopower »

Mopower

Lol, that's not a reason to ban. Even if someone had never played any Bugbear game he would be welcome here.

Thanks RB, this hurts so I need the support haha

69Imperial

2. He think that FO3 was developed by BugBear. He think, that this shit was developed by you (BugBear) and scold on you. (in "What are we working on?")
I think YOU'RE the one who needs to be banned.
Playing Flatout online has made me hate people who can't speak English and shove their nationalities in your face.

Purple44

You would ban someone for these two reasons?????

There a lot people that have not race\derby with FO1. Today, most players get introduce to Flatout with Ultimate Carnage on Stream and get spoiled by the eye candy.

A lot players thought Flatout 3 was made by Bugbear. Between Strategy First using a deceptive FO3 video on Flatout 3 Steam page, showing video footage of Flatout 1 and 2 at start of video and a lot players just assume Flatout 3 was made by Bugbear if they did not checkout any of the videos.

You would ban someone that a serious derbyer in real life?
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

John Burning

Lol. I don't think that's a reason for ban.

Mopower

In no way do I condone nor approve of this, but it is worth a laugh. Plus, it makes me feel like a star! I wish I had taken acting lessons. This could turn into a world class soap opera on a forum that's about racing games! Isn't that why everyone is here? For the dramas? (Absolutely zero sarcasm there. None at all.)

Enjoy the trolls guys. The are generally short lived, but still manage to have long overdue absences.

Joonas Laakso

Nobody's being banned. Play nice. We love you all.  :P