Author Topic: Forum Nicknames  (Read 1825 times)

Blaster

Tell us what people call you and what other nicknames you have come up with for yourself. My nicknames are Blasty and Blastyschmoo.

Ozozer

I like to keep my own name, and whoever will even remember peoples nicknames?  :D
WizardDuck, formerly known as Ozozer in steam. If you want to play some cs:go, feel free to invite me or be invited by me :P (Back again bitches)

Purple44

I like to keep my own name, and whoever will even remember peoples nicknames?  :D

If use the same nickname online while racing/derbying and posting in the forums, a few might remember your nick after 9 years of being online ( online with Flatout 1 back in 2005 ).  ;) 

Not to many people going to remember Chuck.  :P

Or am I confusing things between a nickname ( Chuck for Charles ) and a online user name ( Purple44 )?
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Majatek

Particularly during multiplayer games my alias is often shortened down to "Maja" or "Maj". :D
YouTube - Twitter

Having problems with purchasing NCG? Contact support@bugbear.fi

I moderate forums & break games

Blaster

If use the same nickname online while racing/derbying and posting in the forums, a few might remember your nick after 9 years of being online ( online with Flatout 1 back in 2005 ).  ;) 

Not to many people going to remember Chuck.  :P

Or am I confusing things between a nickname ( Chuck for Charles ) and a online user name ( Purple44 )?

It's just other names that go with your real name. People will remember my as Blaster and might remember my other names.

P.S. Be aware that I might occasionally add "schmoo," "poo," or "kins" to your name if I know you well.

findRED

Just about all of my online names revolve around variants of findRED.  I created the name when my family first got a ps3 for my psn [sub-]account.  I have stuck with it or variants of it (findtheRED, findRED19) ever since.
Laptop:
i7 3630QM 4core 2.4GHz
GT 645M 2GB
6GB RAM

“I created a theme song for the door.” -Unknown Game Composer

MM2 Mods

LUNITIC_WILL

i go by enjoyingorc6742, orc, LUNITIC WILL, or will
"one shall stand, one shall fall" Optimus Prime 1984-present

Serenya

In real life, people call me just by my real name, even my friends don't have any nicknames for me... Only my wife comes up with some silly endings sometimes. :D

Then most of my online user names are more or less derivatives from random words, and usually I aim to seven letters - don't know why, maybe it just feels like a perfect lenght for name. This Serenya comes from one comic I drew years back, it was a name of one character. Maybe not very original, I've encountered this name on the web many times since, but I didn't know any at the time I "created" it. Though year after year, it just becomes harder to come up with a name that isn't in use already. |D
System: i7-4790K | Asus Z97-Deluxe (USB 3.1) | G. Skill Ares 16 GB 2133 DDR3 | Asus Strix GTX 970 | 840 EVO (500 GB) | Win 7 64-bit
Input: Logitech G402 | Corsair Vengeance K70
Output: Dell U2515H | Creative GigaWorks T20 Series II | SteelSeries Siberia Elite, Koss PortaPro 2.0 & Superlux HD681 EVO

Daystar

MadMike

Aerotactics

Aero, Aerotactics, people who know me a lot might start to call me mike, michael, mikey (haven't heard that one in a long time).