Author Topic: Track ideas (photothread)  (Read 51998 times)

X

I don't care exactly what, but at least one track that is very hilly or altitude-varied. either a multi-routed touge (maybe a bonus track?) or something like a hillbilly track (I don't know what to call it..)

Or maybe another city track, but I feel more like a REALLY big city/city with lots of roads.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 12:21:10 AM by ExxionNexxion »

X

And how about a few endurance tracks? Like a handful of tracks that are 2x-3x as long as the normal ones but are a fraction of the laps? I'm imagining LeMans stuff right now..

Mopower

or something like a hillbilly track (I don't know what to call it..)

;D haha

X

I would love Finnish snow tracks so much!:

Is it just me or does that look EXACTLY like one of the ice tracks in FO1? ...

Purple44

I don't care exactly what, but at least one track that is very hilly or altitude-varied. either a multi-routed touge (maybe a bonus track?) or something like a hillbilly track (I don't know what to call it..)

Or maybe another city track, but I feel more like a REALLY big city/city with lots of roads.

I'm for "hillbilly" track. With roller coaster\ whoop-to-dew hills. Love the butterfly feeling you get when getting a little air going over a whoop-to-doo hill in real life! :)

If you had some nitro, could you jump to next hill and land on downhill slope, like they do with motorcycles in this pic below?

My favorite reverse track in Flatout 2 is the Pinegrove 1 that has a nice hill to jump off of and see if you can land your car and drive away. I did a once in a life time landing while testing a new custom car for Shadow:

I have to say, I think Bugbear Devs did a good job giving us some hills to get some air and nitro in some the forest and field tracks. There is a whoop-to-doo hill set in Reverse Pinegrove 1 after coming out of canyon. Hit those 2 hills to fast with the wrong car, watch out on the landing!!  8)

( set quality to 480p )
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 11:37:46 AM by Purple44 »
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

lastday4u

If we're talking about hilly tracks, I quiet like the hills on Pinegrove 3: (0.52-1.20).

X

How about something canyon-like? Like Grand Canyon adventure :P
Also think industrial map with parking lots and something that looks like the packer from GTA IV?

And by the way- if there's any way to make all maps fully solid (no holes in it like UC/FO2) that'd be awesome. It'd be easier to make custom tracks instead of having to follow the solid areas.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 08:20:04 PM by ExxionNexxion »

Heddly

I like the alternate routes that FO2 and FOUC have, they can really mix things up. I played a game,I can't remember the name but it had two lane asphalt country roads with dirt back roads type of route. One route even went through a trailer park. It reminded me of the FO1 tracks with the barns and farm equipment. Chickens would be nice.  ;D

John Burning

Just drow some arts...

I really would like the big mountain with dangerous ways, tramplins throgh the gulf and other mad stuff like that.

lastday4u

If we're talking about hills etc, how about slanted/diagonal turns?
I absolutely love the turn at 0.20-0.30 on MotorRaceway2 (FOUC):

69Imperial

I've been playing lots of Test Drive 2002/Overdrive lately and a track that closely resembles San Francisco would be awesome. Hauling ass down Haight and Ashbury or a Marina Boulevard lookalike while plowing through props would be awesome.
Playing Flatout online has made me hate people who can't speak English and shove their nationalities in your face.

Mopower

You got pictures of that Imp?

Mopower

I was ask to post this request from the Steam Flatout forum:

Quote from: Dave3d
Hey Purple.

I dont want to create yet another account, for a forum I wont visit more than a few times a year.
Can you let them know that I vote for a total mud map?
That has been the only real thing missing from the FO series, and would be really cool.

Thanks.

I missed this... I am also in favor of this. I really want one of these for a derby track, BUT, and I can't stress this enough, no 4 wheel drive vehicles in derbies... Not fair lol

Purple44

Ferdinand Ice Festival 2013 (official video)

What a ford coup doing in Finland > oops sorry make that Norway?  ;)  ( see at 3:30 in video )

Who the crazy on a bike?  :o

« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 09:22:07 AM by Purple44 »
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel