Author Topic: My Humongous Trailer Racing Thread (LOTS of pics and videos)  (Read 2383 times)


  • Posts: 97
In 2012, I participated in my first trailer race and it was such an awesome experience that I'm hooked for life. It was a lot like playing a real-life video game, and it was very surreal. I had so many "what the heck am I doing" moments... I mean, driving cars on a race track, pulling trailers, and crashing into each other? It was awesome. The most incredible adrenaline rush I've ever had.

Like any good internet-goer and forum-poster should, I documented everything from the very beginning the best I could. So this thread is dedicated to all of my pictures, videos and stories. It's all been posted on another forum that I've visited for years, so I'm pretty much just going to copy and past, verbatim.

 Hope you guys enjoy!!!!!!


One of the benefits of working at a car dealership is that you get first crack at trade ins, and if you know anything about car dealerships, they have to make almost insulting offers on them to ensure that there is room to actually make money on resale.

Of course, sometimes a rock-bottom offer on a trade in also happens to be precisely what the vehicle is worth, and resale just isn't a probability.

That's great news for people like myself. Some say they could hear the gears turning in my head the day this arrived on the lot:

I've tried numerous times in the past to obtain a vehicle to use in the trailer racing but always came up short, for one reason or another.

This time, I put together a plan.

The managers meet every Wednesday, and I figured if I could plant the seed in each of their heads ahead of time as to exactly WHAT Trailer Racing is and WHY it would be worth donating the truck for it, it would be discussed in their meeting with everyone being fully aware of what was being discussed, so the only question at that point would be "Should we, or shouldn't we?".

To help ensure there were no questions about it, I printed off the list of rules for the race, building regulations, and typed up a full description of exactly what takes place during a trailer race. I even sketched a rough idea for what the truck would look like with the lettering and stuff done to it.

Apparently, that tactic worked. Immediately after their meeting, the general manager approached me and gave me the good news. I started tearing the truck apart on my lunch hour that same day.

End of Day 1:
-Removed center caps, painted wheels.
-Removed carpet, door panels, radio, glove box, vacuumed thoroughly.

By the end of the week I had removed the side and rear glass, grill, head lights, tail lights, bed liner, welded the tail gate shut and cut the exhaust off right at the down pipes. Also, I installed a set of used Hoosiers donated by a co-worker.

Of course, you can't run in a trailer race without a trailer. This was a difficult task, finding a cheap free trailer, since I really didn't have any spare cash to throw into the project and asking the dealership to front another $200-$300 just seemed greedy.

I perused Craigslist for several weeks and called the local wrecking yards to no avail.

Finally, I made a trip to a salvage yard a bit farther away than my previous searches. After a short ride on a front-end loader with the chain smoker owner of the yard, I spotted this trailer perched atop a large pile of scrap waiting in line for the shredder.

It's a truck bed from a Datsun 620 that someone re-purposed into a trailer. The only thing missing were the wheels, but apparently GM's six-lug bolt pattern is identical, so I found a pair of old, rusty 6-lug rims that were used as spares (mounted to the under side of the truck, so... very rusty.) and slapped on a used set of 16" car tires.

The width of the rim and tire combo meant that they wouldn't fit the right way, the leaf springs were in the way. I had two choices - look for another matching set of skinny rims and tires, or rip off the brake hardware and flip these rims around. I chose the latter.

Unfortunately, this exposed the tire and rim quite severely, leaving them extremely vulnerable to collision. No worries though, because 6 lug! I figured that 6 lug nuts would be enough to hold things together regardless of how far the tires stuck out from the wheel wells. I only had 6 total lug nuts, however, and had to scavenge for 6 more that would fit. Unfortunately I didn't find a perfect match, so I forced on the ones I could find - 3 on each side, so each side had 3 correct lug nuts as well, spaced out in a triangle pattern. I also ran a bead of weld around the inside of the lug nut to attach them to the studs and welded the rim to the center hub as extra insurance.

Part of the dealership sponsoring me and donating the truck meant that I had to have the dealership's name plastered all over the truck. For this, i turned to the Body Shop manager, who was surprisingly excited about the whole thing and was more than happy to have his guys not only paint it, but do it during business hours, on the clock.

It was sort of hard for me to take the truck down there and just leave it. I have been waiting since I was a little kid to race... something. Anything. The paranoid part of me was afraid that something would happen to the truck since I wasn't there to watch over it like a hawk... but after stopping by after a couple of days to see their progress, I was pretty impressed with what I saw.

They were excited to be a part of it, and were putting just as much effort into the paint job as I was into building the truck. They weren't half-assing it, they were enjoying being able to help. That made me feel much better.

The shark fin on the roof was a complete surprise, and happens to be my favorite part of the truck. It makes it distinguishable.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, they brought the truck back down to me and I added the finishing touches - the yellow stripes on the door beam and the black paint on the front bumper.

I took the left over paint and lettered up the trailer.

After that, it was a week of waiting in agony for the Friday, September 7th race.


  • Posts: 97
I'd been watching the weather forecast very carefully all week long. It was a roller coaster of emotions. Sometimes, the forecast would call for a beautiful Friday afternoon, and others it predicted doom and gloom from Thursday to Sunday.

Friday came and I was like a kid on Christmas morning. I had the truck and trailer connected and set aside all morning long, waiting for 3:00, when the flat bed would be coming to gather the rig and ship it to the track for me.

The weather forecast roller coaster had gotten much more extreme. Michigan has a very temper-mental climate. It's not uncommon for it to literally be pouring rain one minute, then clear blue skies the next, then snow moments later. Temperatures can range from 30 degrees in the morning hours to 90 degrees by late afternoon during certain times of the year. It's absolutely ridiculous, and Friday, September 7th was no different.

One moment the forecast radar would show a cluster of storm clouds heading from the east and the chance of rain would be 100%, then half an hour later, that storm would be gone and we were to expect sunshine for the rest of the day.

By the time we pulled out of the dealership lot around 3PM, it was calling for an ever increasing chance of rain - the highest percentage being specifically at the exact time the trailer race was scheduled to begin. You've GOT to be kidding me.

But, given the fact that the forecast had been so indecisive prior to race time, we were still set to continue as scheduled.

Once I was at the track with the truck unloaded, my anxiety shot through the roof. I was nervously checking the weather almost every 5 minutes for updates. I was one of the first people to arrive, but once a few others showed up I began introducing myself and making friends by helping unload their trailers and such. I met a man called Steve Utley who, despite being the thorn in the side of the race director for undisclosed reasons, was clearly a veteran at these types of events, as evidenced by his Nissan minivan decked out with a steel-tube reinforced front end and Shopping Cart roof ornament.

Sure enough, despite the wavering forecast, the storm clouds rolled in as predicted. The Trailer Race was the final event of the night, and it was agonizing to sit through the other events of the night, watching the clouds draw near.

The rain came during the School Bus Figure 8, but it was a soft drizzle, so they staged the trailer race vehicles anyway.

Because of the rain, there was a lot of confusion as to starting position (which was determined by drawing numbers out of a hat), but the general consensus seemed to be of the "fuck it" variety, so I wasn't too worried about it.

The rain seemed to let up a bit as we pulled out onto the track. I figured, no big deal, a wet track could actually make it more interesting. I had previously removed the wiper blades, but reinstalled the driver's side one "just in case". That turned out to be a good idea.

After several "parade laps", the green flag was waved and we were off. Immediately in turn one, I nudge the Jet-Ski trailer to my right, and it flipped over with ease. I had eliminated another racer mere seconds into my very first racing. Fucking SWEET!

In turn 2, however, karma bit me in the ass, and some dude in a Pontiac 6000 ripped my trailer off, which was then hit by several more vehicles and caused one car to drive onto another car's trailer, producing a blanket of thick tire smoke that trailed across the intersection and acted as a smoke screen. Chaos ensued as a result, and the rain began to pour, combined with strong winds, which lead the to race director throwing the black flag and canceling the race.

As a consolation, I decided to "nudge" the speed boat that was laying on it's side in the middle of the track, and earned my truck it's first official battle scar.

The announcer told us to keep our wrist bands and that we could leave our vehicles at the track, for next Friday would be the make-up race.

I was drenched head to toe, and even though I hadn't even completed an entire lap, I was on high as a kite on adrenaline.

One more week before the REAL fun began, though.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 02:26:46 AM by CarnageRacing00 »


  • Posts: 97
After yet another agonizingly long week, finally race day came, and this time the Forecast was very confident that rain was the least of which would occur that day. With that worry out of the way, I was able to focus on correcting a few flaws in the set up. First, however, I had to find and recover my trailer, which was whisked away by the track staff after the race.

I left the truck in the same spot I originally parked, but this time I brought the Jeep inside the pits with me so I had some tools of my own to use. The damage I caused to the truck was quite a bit worse than I originally thought... turns out, ramming a capsized speed boat on a race track isn't really a good idea.

No matter, it was structurally intact and that's what was important. Off I went to find my lost trailer. I didn't have a chance to look it over after the 9/7 race so I had no idea if I'd even be able to use it again. From the video shot by my friend, it was hit by at least 2, if not 3 other cars AFTER it detached from my truck, so there was no certainty that it would even ROLL let alone reattach.

Turns out, some kind soul had left my trailer upright in an easy to get to spot. It was beat up, to be sure, but none of the damage hindered its ability to be pulled around by a clapped out pick up truck in any way. The lug nuts were loose, so I had to re-weld them and hope for the best.

I bent it all back into shape. Well, relative shape, at least. Even managed to get the tail gate closed! Sort of.

Most ball-style trailer hitches operate via a lever-locking mechanism that includes a spring and a latch. These aren't very solid, but are more than enough for normal usage of a trailer. Of course, racing around a figure 8 track and smashing into other vehicles PROBABLY doesn't qualify as normal usage, so I replaced the latch mechanism with a bolt.

It didn't work very well. We determined that the problem wasn't the idea of using a bolt, but rather that I didn't tighten it enough. I left just a bit of play in it so it wouldn't bind up when turning, and that seems to have been the Achilles heel of the whole thing, so we replaced the bolt and cranked the sucker down as tight as we could.

The track pays $50 for entering a race. Not completing a race, but entering one. If you pass the start/finish line, you get $50. Since I was feeling a bit confident in my driving ability, I decided to risk it all and enter the Flag Pole Race, and chance wrecking the truck beyond repair and not being able to compete in the Trailer Race. I guess I figured I could back out if things got too hairy, but I had a LOT of people from work in the stands to cheer me on, so I wanted to make sure they got a show.

A flag pole race is different depending on who you ask. For us, it meant that there were three tractor tires laid out on the track. We'd start out in a stopped position and gun it when the green flag was waved. When you came up to a tire, you had to circle around it completely. If you skip a tire, your lap doesn't count. That doesn't sound like too big of a deal, but consider the fact that there were about 15 vehicles ranging from small sedans to Firebirds to pick up trucks to Suburbans, all trying to do this "round-a-bout" at the same time. Carnage is guaranteed.

The flag pole race was freakin awesome.

(Turn speakers down, loud at start)

I had seen flag pole races before and had already cooked up a strategy - instead of hugging the tire and hoping to squeeze through, I'd overshoot the tire, then make a sharp turn coming back around so that I could SEE what I was driving into rather than just blindly forging through it. It paid off more than once, and at least twice I managed to leave an entire fleet of cars behind while I precisely whipped around the tire while they all banged sheet metal fighting each other to get by.

The red flag was thrown for some reason (I never learned why), and I didn't see it until I made a final loop around Tire #3. The yellow truck in the video that scrapes across my front end as I'm coming to a stop... remember him. He's the guy whose jet ski I knocked off in turn 1 at the 9/7 race.

The flag man came to yell at me for not stopping (not on the video), so I politely explained to him that I stopped as soon as I noticed the flag being waved, but that the other guys were ramming me and pushing past as well. I actually lost several positions during this red flag, but gained them back as soon as the green flag was thrown, because who knew, a Vortec 4.3 V6 actually has some balls. At least compared to about half of the other vehicles on the track.

Not long after the restart, that yellow bastard #75 decided to exact some revenge for embarrassing him on 9/7. He rammed me once, then rammed me twice, both times on the driver's side, once in the door (should have been black flagged for that), then once right on the tire, bursting it. Had it not been for that, I might have been competitive in this race, but with a blown drive tire, I was as good as done.

Still I kept on, pushing it as hard as I could but also having the presence of mind to preserve the truck for the Trailer Race. It was starting to get hot, I could smell it.

A couple laps later, I got my revenge. I came around Tire #1 and saw the broad side of yellow #75, so I squared up on his drive tire and nailed him. Hard. Got his tire, too, but pushed the core support on my truck back about a foot. The upper radiator hose was now touching the mechanical fan, a fact I was not aware of until the following Monday.

I'm not sure was position I finished in, but it was definitely a blast.

The truck cranked about 10 more times than normal, and I instantly became nervous. I'm not entirely sure, but I remember from my old Cutlass that sometimes the residual heat in the engine bay would literally boil the fuel in the bowls to vapor, making it hard to restart after a long ride on the highway. Even though the truck has a TBI system, I imagine it was probably a similar problem.

Finally, we pull out onto the track. The spectators were cheering very loudly. One guy shouted to me "Nice shark fin!" as we stopped at the start/finish line.

After some parade laps, we were off.

Remember that yellow #75, and how I ruined him in turn 1 of the 9/7 race? Well, he attempted revenge in the very same manner. Fortunately for me, my trailer stayed attached and I merely spun around. I had to wait for the race field to pass by before I could turn around. I was tempted to hit the last vehicle's trailer as it passed, but a head-on collision with a trailer probably would have done more damage than it was worth. My little V6 was fast enough to catch back up... I hoped.

On my second approach to the intersection I was faced with a decision. Risk getting t-boned by a mid-80's full sized Silverado, or jam on my brakes and let him pass? Well, I stopped. And it was the last time I did such a thing, because yellow #75 just happened to be coming through at that very moment (driving through the infield, as he liked to do for some reason) and rammed into my trailer hard enough to lift it off the ground. Thanks to the fact that we cranked that bolt down so tight, though, it stayed attached, and I gunned it.

For the rest of the race I stayed on the throttle everywhere but the turns.

The trailer was so heavy that whenever it started to slide out, like when I took a turn too fast, it would pull the back of the truck out with it. I had to coast through the turns and use the straight as my chance to gain speed.

In turn 3, a veteran race car driver (the one who won the flag pole race) in a Hyundai Elantra was on the inside of the track and decided to come into my passenger side. Since Chevies are like a rock, he broke a ball joint and dug into the grass. He was done.

After a few VERY close calls, one in which I was mere inches away from hitting a trailer, and mere inches away from BEING hit (you can hear the crowd react to those moments in the video), a red flag was thrown due to a fire on the track.

Apparently someone was leaking fuel, and another vehicle had lost two tires - the sparks from his rims set the gas on fire.

They took this time to adjust a dislodged speed boat trailer. The trailer tongue was effectively a javelin for anyone stupid enough to crash into it, so they turned it around and pointed the sharp end away from oncoming traffic.

This time was ALSO used for the dude who set the fire to head in and change his tires. I have my opinions about that, but since he didn't win the race anyway, I'll leave it alone.

I think it ended up being almost 10 minutes before the race resumed. I was next to the Pontiac 6000 that took out my trailer in the 9/7 race. We chatted for a bit, then randomly he decided to start pumping up the crowd by waving his hands and revving his engine. I followed suit and revved the piss out of mine. That little 4.3 doesn't sound too bad when you abuse it.

At some point, one of my trailer wheels came off. i guess not finding the correct lug nuts really ended up costing me, because I was doing quite well until then. I was in 5th place, but to be fair, there were only 5 vehicles left. Given the nature of the race, however, i considered making it to the top 5 to be quite an achievement for a first timer.

Despite the rules insisting that losing a tire meant instant disqualification, the flag man waved me on. I guess the sparks were entertaining enough to deem it worth the damage to the track.

The trailer was making it very hard to drive at this point. It slid around a lot and jerked the back end of the truck out from behind me more than once. One time it actually put me in the grass and cost me a position.

Then, the second wheel came off.

I finished the lap, but was black flagged. I pulled off into the pits and jumped out of the truck, absolutely pumped with adrenaline.

Without a doubt, the most fun I've ever had in my entire life.

The trailer was a bit worse for wear, but honestly I could have replaced the wheel studs and reused it. I had no way to take it back to the dealership though, so I let the track scrap it.

One of the wheels actually pulled THROUGH three of the lug nuts.

As for the guy whose gas tank ruptured, here's why:

He got rear-ended in turn one and his trailer tongue broke open his fuel tank.

Then came the long wait through winter.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 02:28:45 AM by CarnageRacing00 »


  • Posts: 97
All things considered, the truck held up remarkably well.

I ended up pulling the core support back out a bit and cutting the front tip off of the hood because the latch mechanism was jammed and i couldn't open it.

Even though I loved the previous paint job, it was suggested to me that my number, 00, be painted larger on the side of the truck, so i zeroed everything out with some black motor paint. I also threw on a used set of BFG A/T's. They have a 3-ply sidewall so I'm hoping they'll stand up to abuse a bit better than the Hoosiers. The only downside being the lack of stickiness... although I'm not really dealing with a whole lot of power here, so it'll probably be just fine.

Rough layout for the new paint job. The Body Shop will be doing it again, I just wanted to lay things out where I wanted them.

This time around i managed to score a trailer way ahead of time. A co-worker got a free Jet Ski with a seized motor. I traded my old BFG's off of my Jeep for it, straight up.

It came time to take the truck back to the body shop, and it decided it didn't want to start without starting fluid. I narrowed it down to the fuel pump, but screw all that tank-dropping nonsense.

Yes, i know how close I came to cutting the hose, but I was being very careful.

And so it sat for a very long, cold winter, in the corner of the Body Shop parking lot, by the big dumpster.

Over the winter i got bored, but never stopped thinking about the race. It's been on my mind constantly. I'm so eager to race again I just can't stand it.

Then the nerd in me came out, and I made this:

Just today, a random idea popped into my head when looking at the 4 empty soap barrels stashed outside by the dumpster... so I sketched it out.

Then I made it a reality.

I just need two more barrels and some yellow paint to make it look right. Yes, I know I got the radiation symbol upside down in the drawing. I'm also going to get some glow-in-the-dark green paint to drizzle along the top of the barrels so it oozes down the sides. That'll be funny.

Everyone uses a boat or a jet ski, I didn't want to be like everyone else. This will be funny when a bunch of hazardous material barrels go scattering across the track.


  • Posts: 97
Made more progress on the trailer. Bought a far too expensive gallon of Safety Yellow (didn't have any smaller sizes) and began rolling it on. Honestly, I'm surprised how well it stuck to the plastic barrels given that I did exactly fuck-all to clean them prior to painting.

I just need one more barrel to complete the package, then I have to figure out a way to make really good radiation symbols. You know the one...

I'll probably just make some sort of stencil out of card board and see if i can just shoot some black through it. It only has to look good at a distance.

I'm also working on some front clip bracing for the truck. I found a tube bumper at the junk yard that was way too banged up to use for my Jeep (I don't rock crawl anyway), so I'm in the process of adapting it to the truck.

Right now I just have it secured. I'm going to adjust the angle and add some tubes to it to tie the entire front clip together so it's nice and sturdy.

I also zip-tied the electric cooling fan in. It's not permanently mounted yet nor is it wired.

I still have to replace the rear shocks (you can bounce the ass of the truck off the ground with one hand), replace the upper radiator hose (the mechanical fan almost chewed through it when the core support got bent back), and give it a good tune up. Then, it's racing time!

One of the biggest problems I had during last year's race was that the rear end of the truck liked to hop quite badly (you can see it in the Flag Pole Race video), making it hard to regain traction after a big bump. The rear shocks were completely blown out and leaking fluid, so today I replaced them.

The fresh blue paint on the shocks looks very odd in contrast with the rest of the truck :lol:

I also got around to wiring up the electric fan, which came from a Cobalt. Apparently the Cobalt went into a ditch and the housing for the fan was broken, so they had it replaced. Perfectly working fan, just with a broken housing. That's the least of its concern now that it's on my truck.

I used one of the cigarette lighters for the power and ground. Nice and easy short cut.

Now onto the reason I'm using an electric fan... The big crunch the front end took during the Flag Pole Race meant that the upper radiator hose was now in contact with the mechanical cooling fan, which was chewing its way through the hose slowly but surely. Obviously that's not good... so, new rad hose it is.

I also decided to remove the tail gate to make it easier to see the trailer. Last year I had no idea if my trailer was still attached until I felt it tug on the rear end around turns. This will also give the GoPro a better view of the action.

I also rigged up a super redneck GoPro mounting - a 21" long piece of broom handle bolted to the cab via the roof and the part just behind the driver's seat, spanning where the rear glass should be. The GoPros will be mounted with the Handle Bar mounting kit. Here's the view from both cameras:

Aside from my own GoPro, I'm borrowing two others. I'm thinking the third one will be mounted to my helmet, but I'm not entirely sure about that yet. I'll also have my dash cam (the one I used to film the Flag Pole Race) set up in another vehicle to possibly catch some of my action from outside the truck. That should be cool.

Part of the fun of doing this type of event is that as long as the vehicle meets safety standards, there are no rules as far as equipment and operation.

Case in point: My shifter cable gave out, and I didn't want to spend $60 on a new one.

The plastic sheath that the cable resides within had worn out over the years (as they're known to do, apparently). The plastic sheath must remain rigid so that the cable can slide back and forth inside it, otherwise the cable just binds up and doesn't have the rigidity to move the gear selector on the transmission.

So, I did the best I could with what was available, and well...

It's not pretty, but it works damned good. Those are a bunch of little wire/brake line retainers that just happened to be the perfect size. I added a bunch with the rubber grommet to keep the cable from sliding on the floor, then a bunch of the bare metal ones to keep the cable from binding up. Then I soaked the whole thing in WD40. Now the gear selector works like new! Nice and crisp, no more guessing if it's really in the gear I've selected or not (I wasn't ever sure if it was in Drive or 3rd gear because it was so sloppy before).

I also set up the GoPro mount on my helmet. I'll have 3 GoPros running in total - one on my helmet, one solid mounted facing forward and another facing reward (see previous post for images).

This should be a lively view! (I'm using the GoPro app on my phone to adjust the settings and trigger the shutter).

I'll post more later, there are some format issues with the next post.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 02:38:08 AM by CarnageRacing00 »


  • Posts: 467
Read every word and can't wait to hear some more...

I love stories like this, I've been around grass roots racing my whole life here in the UK and not to blow trumpets or anything but people like you help keep these sports going. People that are willing to dig into their pockets and use whatever they have lying around for both their own enjoyment and the joy of the audience deserve credit.

I really like the paint jobs on the truck, including the toy car replica you did (I too have models of my dads cars and my other favourite drivers). The new trailer really looks like it will stand out as well, nice idea.

It is good that you have taken the time to document the whole process including filming with GoPro cameras, not that it will feel like a burden but not everybody does it so kudos for sharing.

I'm old enough to race myself now after spending 20 years spectating although I'm a little short on money due to only having part time work at the moment. Having said that there is a Jaguar XJ40 sat up being neglected in a garden on my way to work that I have had my eye on for a while...I swear to myself I'll eventually see it raced.


  • Posts: 97
Thanks for the feedback! Hopefully you're able to rescue that Jag... sometimes all it takes is a knock on the door!

Here's some more.


The trailer finally came together and the paint job was almost complete.

I finished the front end bracing. Not pretty but it would be enough to protect the radiator.

The finished product:

Finally, race day had arrived. A friend hauled the truck to the track for me, and I towed the trailer behind my Jeep.

I'm not one to pat myself on the back too much, but of the cars that showed up for the trailer race, mine certainly had the most time put into it's paint job.

The GoPro set up:

We did some warm up laps just for fun, and my brake master cylinder sprung a leak. The rubber seals that go between the reservoir and the cylinder itself were leaking, and that's a problem. With no time to run to the parts store for a replacement, I had to make due with what was available - and what was available were Zip Ties... so i got as many as I could find and used them to squeeze the reservoir down onto the cylinder as tightly as possible. It worked.

The Flag Pole race was a lot of fun, however my forward-facing GoPro didn't record, unfortunately. Thankfully the footage from the rear camera is awesome.

And the view from the stands:

My right rear tire was blown immediately by another vehicle with a sharp piece of metal on the front. This pretty much ruined the race for me, but I hung in there as long as I could. Eventually I pulled off,  the engine was getting hot and I was afraid I was damaging the truck with the blown tire.

Finally, the main event.

Most of the field was out very quickly, leaving just myself and 4 other vehicles still competing. I maintained a second place position for most of the race and the one time someone passed me (the guy towing the camper), I rammed him and spun him out. Actually, I take that back, he did pass me again later in the race, but I spun him out again.

So. Much. Fun. I can't describe how much fun it is.

Unfortunately i don't have time to post the entire rest of my story... but here are some teaser pics that I'll eventually add stories to.


  • *
  • Posts: 637
"one shall stand, one shall fall" Optimus Prime 1984-present


  • *
  • Posts: 793
What a brilliant read. Thanks for posting the details, and good luck with your racing.