Author Topic: Vehicles ideas (photothread)  (Read 213472 times)

nophysics

Rule #1 - no cheat vehicles like Canyon. Everything must be balanced in single/multiplayer.
Rule #2 - you can choose the classes (example: Derby+Street, Street+Race, Bonus vehicles off)

*wait for updates*
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 11:00:25 PM by nophysics »

RacerBest

How is Canyon cheat vehicle?

I want this car in the game: Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86

PLEASE!  ;D (of course not with real name but looks same)

nophysics

RacerBest, dark PURPLE-GREY-BLACK with rust/dust and broken headlight!!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 11:48:06 PM by nophysics »

nophysics

I even know easter egg for it...
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 11:48:26 PM by nophysics »

Mopower

For racing, that would be a good car, I agree RB.

A 2006 Ford Crown Victoria. All rigged up with 4 into 1 headers, and Mewe's badass roof sign. I believe he is running a 318 Small Block Mopar with a Holley Carb and a high-end cam shaft. Notice the roll cage :)
Edit: It may seem that the headers are bent... They are lol, he decided to load it on the trailer using his skidsteer... He dropped it on it's side and the headers hit the trailer

This black and orange truck is a combination of trucks lol. Old Chev framewith a Mopar engine and dodge undercarriage/fbody.
Edit: I mixed it up, the truck is a chevy body on top of a dodge frame powered by a mopar engine.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 09:02:07 PM by Mopower »
i like to honk to make my worse air
This is why we can't have nice things.

Mopower

Chevy Suburban derby truck anyone? This is the guy who drove the crown vic in the above pictures.
i like to honk to make my worse air
This is why we can't have nice things.

HaZiz

Something like this;

(Pic is too big. I'll just leave a link.)

http://herringmotorsports.com/Demo/demo%20derby%20001.jpg

and

Massive, authentic American derby muscles. 4 doors, box look-a-like. Just plain awesome.

69Imperial

So far for cars, we have a GM F-body (looks to be an odd combination of '67-'68 and early 2nd gen('70-'73) Firebird) and a Fiat 850.
We need landyachts, lots of 'em. ;D
Playing Flatout online has made me hate people who can't speak English and shove their nationalities in your face.

paulp146

Long shot, but these are quite popular in the uk.

ZX-Spectrum : 16k High speed Memory : CPU 3.5 MHz : Screen res 256×192 pixels : Modem 56k : High speed Casette tape.

Purple44

Chevy Suburban derby truck sound good to me. I would like to see a station wagon.

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Fireboyd78

A 1969 Plymouth GTX would do very nicely in the game. It's my one of my favorite muscle cars of all-time!

This picture is just a taste of what kind of derby car it could potentially be. :D

punisher66j

A 1969 Plymouth GTX would do very nicely in the game. It's my one of my favorite muscle cars of all-time!

This picture is just a taste of what kind of derby car it could potentially be. :D
What you said sums it up "Muscle Car" not derby car. http://www.google.com/search?q=demolition+derby+car&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=aXEpUbeNNa2I2gXP3ID4DA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=843

Fireboyd78

Who wouldn't want to wreck a badass looking muscle car? Just saying.

Firmar

El Camino. Canonical Blue Lentus must be included.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 05:21:01 AM by Firmar »
I'm sending transmission