Author Topic: Vehicles ideas (photothread)  (Read 270406 times)

Daystar

Agree love American cars as well all start from custom cruiser and movies like bullitt gone in 60 vanishing point etc.

Especially that Riviera is a feast for the eyes. make me think any of those in finland? cant remember ever seeing one in person. Wouldnt miss a chance to drive one!  also that camaro is my favourite of them camaro models. and the s10 pretty bad @$$ little pickup doncha think? put some bullhorns on roof and massive bullbar up front and good to go!

but need some smaller euro/japan  car as well to even out the field! Them 505 use to be mighty especially with the bigger engines, be off like a whippet from lights

Seen all them cool movies! there is one movie you forgot, regarding an awesome car. well 2 lol "The Car" & "Christine" and well I love "Gone in 60's seconds" the original movie that is. also when it comes to trucks... hmm never really excited me that much, unless it is "The Grave Digger" monster truck!

Here is some quick references of the movies I stated.

1. The Car

Actually got to touch it at Universal Studios when I was young (maybe 12)

2.  Christine

Yes we do currently have a car similar to this!

3. Eleanor (Original Gone in 60 seconds)

Right, one of the best iconic cars in car chases,.. asides the "General Lee" from Dukes of Hazard

Honorary mention would be...

4. 1973 Pontiac Grand Ville - Movie  "The Seven Ups" (1973) one of my fave car chases when I was a teen!

Bonus clip from above movie...

« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 03:47:39 AM by Daystar »

Zebulon55

Agree love American cars as well all start from custom cruiser and movies like bullitt gone in 60 vanishing point etc.

Especially that Riviera is a feast for the eyes. make me think any of those in finland? cant remember ever seeing one in person. Wouldnt miss a chance to drive one!  also that camaro is my favourite of them camaro models. and the s10 pretty bad @$$ little pickup doncha think? put some bullhorns on roof and massive bullbar up front and good to go!

but need some smaller euro/japan  car as well to even out the field! Them 505 use to be mighty especially with the bigger engines, be off like a whippet from lights

Seen all them cool movies! there is one movie you forgot, regarding an awesome car. well 2 lol "The Car" & "Christine" and well I love "Gone in 60's seconds" the original movie that is. also when it comes to trucks... hmm never really excited me that much, unless it is "The Grave Digger" monster truck!

Here is some quick references of the movies I stated.

1. The Car

Actually got to touch it at Universal Studios when I was young (maybe 12)

2.  Christine

Yes we do currently have a car similar to this!

3. Eleanor (Original Gone in 60 seconds)

Right, one of the best iconic cars in car chases,.. asides the "General Lee" from Dukes of Hazard

Honorary mention would be...

4. 1973 Pontiac Grand Ville - Move The Seven Ups (1973) one of my fave car chases when I was a teen!

Bonus clip from above movie...

Movie cars? How about The Dude's Gran Torino in "The big Lebowski"?

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Dell Inspiron 17 7720 with Nvidia GT650 graphics. Keyboard control.

Lame, I know.

Tonza

Saw one of these cruise around and remember that it even existed. The rear engined American beast be interesting addition to Wreckfest right? Looks beautiful too  8)

Zebulon55

Saw one of these cruise around and remember that it even existed. The rear engined American beast be interesting addition to Wreckfest right? Looks beautiful too  8)

Lol scroll up about 8 posts for my opinion on that.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Lame, I know.

Zebulon55

Double posted from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 10:32:03 PM by Zebulon55 »

Lame, I know.

Speedevil

The Corvair would be a nice addition, there's only one rear-engined car at the moment.

Klymahnn

Okay so don't get me wrong: I love muscle cars, but I'd love to see some more recent cars, like those 90s-2000s cheap, rounded looking cars that just ask to be wrecked. I hope to see more cars like the Nexus RS and the Speedemon if they plan on adding vehicles in the future!

dodslaser

How is Canyon cheat vehicle?

I want this car in the game: Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86

PLEASE!  ;D (of course not with real name but looks same)

This would be great for practicing your tofu delivery skills!

Wr3ck3R

I like simple cars  8)

MOAR Volvo!

Speedevil

Speaking of Volvos...

toninus

Some more euro "beauties" :

Alfa Romeo Montreal : (cat B)

Alfa Romeo ZS : (cat A)

Citroen SM : (cat B)

Citroen BX : (cat B)

All of them would be welcome on Wreckfest !
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 04:24:12 AM by toninus »

toninus

And some more, for a Wreckfest update, or Wreckfest 2 / Flatout 5... :

Lada 2104 (cat C) :

Lancia Montecarlo (cat A) :

Toyota LandCruiser pickup (cat C) :

Jeep Cherokee SJ (cat B) :

And the infamous Citroen Type H as a special Cat D, big as a truck but as tough as the supervan...
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 04:23:04 AM by toninus »