Author Topic: Vehicles ideas (photothread)  (Read 226783 times)

X

If including classic cars, it'd be fun to see a Chevy Vega in there. Reminds me of the pepper/chilli.
I'm into the smaller cars, so I also would like to include a Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta.

punisher66j

I like the vega, but no one derbys a ferrari. Needs to have compacts like luminas, pacers, gremlins, hornets, pintos, volvos, berrettas, etc.
Fullsize like impalas, newports, new yorkers, big station wagons like a roundback chevy wagon, etc.

KuP9I

Bugbear please enabled real mud in game.
At least as in Motorstorm

X

ehh... lol
but the point is that the ferrari is quicker..

Fireboyd78

ehh... lol

If Bugbear were to put any Ferrari-like car in the game, they'd probably be sued for all of the money to their name. Ferrari is so over-protective of their cars, you can't even repaint one. Even if you paid in full for it. You think Ferrari would be okay with that?

I know it's not licensed, but it's Ferrari for crying out loud! :P

69Imperial

I like the vega, but no one derbys a ferrari. Needs to have compacts like luminas, pacers, gremlins, hornets, pintos, volvos, berrettas, etc.
Fullsize like impalas, newports, new yorkers, big station wagons like a roundback chevy wagon, etc.
This.
Playing Flatout online has made me hate people who can't speak English and shove their nationalities in your face.

Mopower

A 1969 Plymouth GTX would do very nicely in the game. It's my one of my favorite muscle cars of all-time!

This picture is just a taste of what kind of derby car it could potentially be. :D
What you said sums it up "Muscle Car" not derby car. http://www.google.com/search?q=demolition+derby+car&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=aXEpUbeNNa2I2gXP3ID4DA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=843

Ya, I wouldn't mind RACING this beat up GTX. But in a derby, a land yacht from the same era would take this thing out back and.... Well, you can use your imagination.
i like to honk to make my worse air
This is why we can't have nice things.

Mopower

ehh... lol

If they have Ferraris derbying in the game, I hope that the strength is like 0.5/10 and the fool that drove it in looks at a land yacht wrong and is finished lol.

Mopower

Some pics of mom's first car! I wanted to smash it, but she wouldn't let her baby go... Then the barn fell on top of it in a big storm. lol

'65 Plymouth Sport Fury
(Scroll right to view whole image)

This baby hasn't been registered in a while... 21 years to be exact.

If not a drivable car, it would make a decent prop on a race track
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 07:24:38 PM by Mopower »

Mopower

Hehe, I don't know that they are looking for "classy" cars for their game.

Mopower

El Camino. Canonical Blue Lentus must be included.

it should be noted that the El Caminos were not 4 wheel drive... They were rear wheel drive in case you decide to add these. I believe they are considered cars too even though they have a box... Messed up right?

Mopower

As far as damage is concerned... What looks better? The fenders falling off, or this thing with the front end sky high!?

Realism=Awesome

More wrecked cars

And this is what happens when you break an A-Arm or ball joint. This car, had he not gotten stuck, is still driveable... just very hard to maneuver. Remember when I talked about trying to save tires? Well, this car is pretty straight still and could very well have continued derbying for a while. I didn't realize how big the picture was. Here is a link
http://images.quickblogcast.com/82086-71861/crazy_car.jpg
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 09:15:14 PM by Mopower »

69Imperial

Yeah, as a prop on the side of the track to launch your driver's ragdoll into.  :P
Completely agree with Mopower-we need front ends and rear ends buckling/pointing up wards.
Playing Flatout online has made me hate people who can't speak English and shove their nationalities in your face.

DogsD

I even know easter egg for it...
What easter egg?