Author Topic: Wreckfest Video Thread  (Read 57533 times)

Ak1504

10 laps Figure 8 fun  :D

i7 4770k | EVGA GTX 1080 FTW | Gigabyte Z87X-OC | 16 GB G.Skill Ares 2400 | Fanatec CSR + CSR Elite Pedals

Purple44

A very nice recovery from an AI car  :P

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/i5_GaMzUWo4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

oooops need to know how to embed here!

Just need to remove the "s" from https: when paste link into your post.

You tried to come back onto the track to soon, should waiting for further down the track where it start to turn right.  ;)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 01:23:47 AM by Purple44 »
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Daystar

You tried to come back onto the track to soon, should waiting for further down the track where it start to turn right.  ;)

Re read the message. I said AI.  :D No worries, and thanks for the https tip Purple!

Purple44

Re read the message. I said AI.  :D No worries, and thanks for the https tip Purple!

OOPS!   :-[
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 11:13:48 AM by Purple44 »

Conte Zero

My first attempt at editing a video (Pinnacle Studio 17 and a couple free hours). Please forgive the resolution, the ratio and all the little flaws. I hope it has some SPIRIT in it afterall.
Enjoy.

Saippuakivikauppias

Conte Zero

No more contributions from our talented videomakers?  :o
Saippuakivikauppias

Trooper Bri

Those little blur touches you added in post-production are very effective. Make me feel the real violence of a sudden impact, and maybe Bugbear should seriously consider it for the final release.

Agreed. That would be an awesome perk during a Takedown.

Dunno if he's a member here, but YouTube member Insanegaz posted a great vid yesterday.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 04:31:54 AM by Trooper Bri »
i-5 2500, 8GB Corsair, Radeon HD 6700, 1TB WD Caviar Black

crazychris4124

No more contributions from our talented videomakers?  :o

ive been busy finishing up a nascar montage and started some other projects, you can check out the montage in the other games topic under nascar 14 n just scroll down

Conte Zero

Thank you,  I will watch them,  I'm a video addict
Saippuakivikauppias

Blairh

Hey guys hoping a vimeo link will work

cinematic clip I made of a last man standing match

gratuitous slo mo and colour grading make it awesome

loving that theyve included a free flying camera

if theres no thumbnail just click the link

Purple44

I like the slo mo Blairh, like the unique camera angles you use in video.  :)

Must of took a lot of time to find them and record them without a rewind button.

galebob22

Hello again everyone! This is my next video that I had put together for an idea of a new game mode in "Next Car Game" called Cops n Robbers.
The video was quickly made for it is just a proposal but take a look anyway and let me know what you all think! :D

« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 03:42:56 AM by galebob22 »
Accidents Happen ;D

Blairh

I like the slo mo Blairh, like the unique camera angles you use in video.  :)

Must of took a lot of time to find them and record them without a rewind button.

Thanks yeah I ran through the replay a couple of times. Getting different angles each time. Then I had a bunch of footage to work with!

galebob22

Hey everyone! Back again with a new video! This is just your good old montage of twisted metal and destruction. Nothing too special but please let me know what you guys think! :D

Accidents Happen ;D