Author Topic: Will there be any suicide tracks in NCG?  (Read 2995 times)

Purple44

Repost:

Head-on was a pretty good race mode in FO:UC :)

But there was no PONG racing on the Speedbowl track. The best PONG race in the FOJ Community Mod for Flatout 2. :)

What's Pong racing? lol. I've never used FOJ Mods :/

PONG\Head on racing: First lap go in the forward direction, when cross Finish\Start line turn around and go in reverse direction. When cross Finish\Start line again turn around and go in the forward direction.

Picture this on  the Speedbowl track!!

It can get confusing on trying to figure out if going the "right" way, here the tip I use: odd number laps (1,3,5), go forward direction, on even number laps (2,4,6), go in reverse direction.

At Flatout Joint we had our own version of PONG racing with our suicide tracks. These tracks had dead-ends at each end of track. So at start of race, go forward until hit yellow line at end of track, then turn around and go back toward Finish\Start line, pass Finish\Start line and go to other end of track and cross yellow line and then head back to Finish\Start. That one lap when cross Finish\Start again.

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Mopower

Repost:

Head-on was a pretty good race mode in FO:UC :)

But there was no PONG racing on the Speedbowl track. The best PONG race in the FOJ Community Mod for Flatout 2. :)

What's Pong racing? lol. I've never used FOJ Mods :/

PONG\Head on racing: First lap go in the forward direction, when cross Finish\Start line turn around and go in reverse direction. When cross Finish\Start line again turn around and go in the forward direction.

Picture this on  the Speedbowl track!!

It can get confusing on trying to figure out if going the "right" way, here the tip I use: odd number laps (1,3,5), go forward direction, on even number laps (2,4,6), go in reverse direction.

At Flatout Joint we had our own version of PONG racing with our suicide tracks. These tracks had dead-ends at each end of track. So at start of race, go forward until hit yellow line at end of track, then turn around and go back toward Finish\Start line, pass Finish\Start line and go to other end of track and cross yellow line and then head back to Finish\Start. That one lap when cross Finish\Start again.

Oh, you guys realize they have this in Flatout: UC right? lol

It's called Head-On

RacerBest

Whaat? I never remember playing "head-on" mode.  :o

Mopower

Whaat? I never remember playing "head-on" mode.  :o
Wow... You never knew there was a head-on mode? I love it. Come play with me some time and I'll show you :)

RacerBest

Just played some head on with lastday4u.  ;D It's crazy hahah.  :D

Also in same lobby I discovered another mode I never knew: derby deathmatch on a figure 8 track.  :o

Mopower

Just played some head on with lastday4u.  ;D It's crazy hahah.  :D

Also in same lobby I discovered another mode I never knew: derby deathmatch on a figure 8 track.  :o
Yes, you can derby on all of the bonus tracks

Mopower

The only difference is that it counts each lap as a lap rather than forwards and backwards as a lap

You can play HEAD ON tracks in FOUC
Lenin ALIVE!) Play Flatout--Play HARDCORE!
zloyandstrashniy@yandex.ua

KingOfTheCakes

Would've been cool if we had HeadOn available in single player aswell. :D
Intel Core i5-4690k CPU @ 3.50 ghz
AMD Radeon R9 270x Sapphire GPU
8gb Ram DDR2
Corsair 750w PSU
Windows 7 64-bit OS