Author Topic: Introductions are in order  (Read 3378 times)

conso1727

I will tell you a secret, Jori

For an internship at Bugbear, I would sell my little brother, and in case my parents as well.

COLELARK

Totally new to all of this!!  :o  wondered if someone can help me out!  ordered full time wrecker -- registered myself, and downloaded steam!  what is it I need to do next to be able to play the game?  maybe someone could email me the how-to's of all of this?  totally new and really don't know what I'm doing, but love my racing games and heard this is the best of the best, so I'm giving it a shot (colelark@gmail.com) thanks for the help!!

Purple44

Totally new to all of this!!  :o  wondered if someone can help me out!  ordered full time wrecker -- registered myself, and downloaded steam!  what is it I need to do next to be able to play the game?  maybe someone could email me the how-to's of all of this?  totally new and really don't know what I'm doing, but love my racing games and heard this is the best of the best, so I'm giving it a shot (colelark@gmail.com) thanks for the help!!

You order Wreckfest through Bugbear web page or through Steam?

http://nextcargame.com/pre-order/

If through Steam, did you look into your Steam library? You should see Next Car Game: Wreckfest and Sneak Peek demo v2.0 listed. Just click on one of them and click the play button ( or might have to wait for download to finish ). A launch screen should come up where you set the graphic settings then start the game.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Frisker

You order Wreckfest through Bugbear web page or through Steam?

http://nextcargame.com/pre-order/

If through Steam, did you look into your Steam library? You should see Next Car Game: Wreckfest and Sneak Peek demo v2.0 listed. Just click on one of them and click the play button ( or might have to wait for download to finish ). A launch screen should come up where you set the graphic settings then start the game.

Also, if you ordered through Bugbear website(The link Purple provided), then check your email for message from sendowl. That contains activation code for Steam, which you can activate by going to the top bar in Steam, click on games tab, then Activate a Product on Steam....

Hope that solves the problem :)

i5 2310, 2.9Ghz
GeForce GTX 750 ti, 2Gb
8Gb's RAM