Poll

What was your favorite environment in Flatout series?

Forest
139 (20%)
Sandpit
27 (3.9%)
Fields
33 (4.7%)
Town
31 (4.5%)
City
56 (8.1%)
Canals
84 (12.1%)
Desert
33 (4.7%)
Race circuits
66 (9.5%)
Derby arenas
60 (8.6%)
Winter forest
120 (17.3%)
Bonus tracks
46 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 689

Author Topic: POLL: Favorite environment  (Read 22559 times)

dave3d

I voted for canals.
I replayed them the most.

But, I liked all of the tracks.
The least favorite of mine were the gravel pits though.

If there was a choice, I would have voted for 'multiple track'.
IE: Tracks that had elements of all the maps.
Some water, some dirt, some pavement, some forest.

But, I think FO 1/2 did a great job at having diverse maps.
It was fun driving in all kinds of different situations, be it snow, water, sand, dirt, or pavement.
I wouldnt change the formula at all as far as track diversity goes.

bgb

Voted for snow, because apart from the early Colin McRae's, I don't know any racegame that did snow/ice and did it as well as FO1.

watch from 8:00 :P Looks awesome. I want graphic like this in new car game :P

CoDEmanX

no one but me voted for desert tracks yet... but the Canyon tracks in Flatout2 were so great!

lastday4u

no one but me voted for desert tracks yet... but the Canyon tracks in Flatout2 were so great!

Canyon tracks in FO2/FOUC:

Desert Town: Too much debris. Most the track was asphalt anyways, the scenery was nice though.

Desert Scrapyard: I love the track, but the wall riding killed it. Again scenery was decent.

Desert Old Field: This is my favourite desert track, but again, it was just missing the "Hmph" lol.

I'd rather race on circuits or canals, or even city :)
I'd say my worst environment is farmlands.

i do like all,  but i vote for Forest, i like the mix between Street and Woods stuff etc i hope you mix something in the next car game From all together on some tracks ;)

Tonza

In FlatOut 2 my favorites were Fields, Desert, Forest and Canals.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 04:49:10 PM by Tontsa »

Mopower

In FlatOut 2 i loved desert, field and forest tracks alot. I really like tracks in middle of nature lol    :P
I like the tracks on dirt. Asphalt can be saved for the cidiots :)
i like to honk to make my worse air
This is why we can't have nice things.

Heddly

I like the Town tracks a lot. I live in a small town with some asphalt country roads like this  ;D :

« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 01:58:09 AM by Heddly »
I7-2.9 Ghz 8GB, Radeon R9 200 4GB   http://www.moddb.com/mods/foj-community-mod/addons

lastday4u

I like the Town tracks a lot. I live in a small town with some asphalt country roads like this  ;D : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdf0vzGjE6k&feature=share&list=PLSzMOwhevwMbO_rgkzmvrypmJS2T9kl1f

http://youtu.be/SKBY693ATg4

It won't be that peaceful with cars racing through those streets!  ::)

Flatout2Hero

GUYS!! why doesn't anyone like the city maps? I loved those the most. Especially with the street class cars. I remember how I used to pretend to work there and park my car in the parking spots when I was little... Man, FO2 was the best....

Mopower

GUYS!! why doesn't anyone like the city maps? I loved those the most. Especially with the street class cars. I remember how I used to pretend to work there and park my car in the parking spots when I was little... Man, FO2 was the best....
My personal 3 reasons for NOT voting for the city maps: Ball loads of trash, asphalt track, and in UC, Wall Riding -_-
i like to honk to make my worse air
This is why we can't have nice things.

RacerBest

Big cities don't fit in the Flatout style. That's why I liked the small town in FO1.

Purple44

I'm happy with almost all the tracks Bugbear has done in FO 1 & 2. The bottom of my list would be the oval arena tracks, unless you turn them into a figure 8 track like I did. ;)

But got to vote for winter tracks. only racing game I got ( FO 1 ) that give me snow tracks to race on. :)
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

KingOfTheCakes

I liked a few in FO2 but a lot more in 1. My favorite has always been Crash Alley!
Intel Core i5-4690k CPU @ 3.50 ghz
AMD Radeon R9 270x Sapphire GPU
8gb Ram DDR2
Corsair 750w PSU
Windows 7 64-bit OS

LUNITIC_WILL

i would love to see all types of tracks
"one shall stand, one shall fall" Optimus Prime 1984-present