Author Topic: Honk if you like horns!  (Read 5739 times)

mabefge

Hello there. Here is what i want to say.

1. Add horns! i like to honk to make my worse air. when i ram someone, when i get rammed. when i passed someone or get passed.

2. Give the option to add AI driver in multiplayer games. there is no much fun if i drive against 2 or 3 friends on an nearly empty racetrack. there will be much more action with AI drivers in a private game for friends only. this is a mistake many other games have made.

3. it would be nice to swivel the camera a little bit to the left and right, as if you turn your head inside the car. (like driving in gta4 for example)

thats it so far.

have a nice day everyone :D
Well...uhhh...yeah...uhmm...just...aahh...

findRED

+1 for horns!

BB is planning on having some AI in multiplayer

If you use a game pad you can use your right analogue stick to move the camera around.
Laptop:
i7 3630QM 4core 2.4GHz
GT 645M 2GB
6GB RAM

“I created a theme song for the door.” -Unknown Game Composer

MM2 Mods

mabefge

If you use a game pad you can use your right analogue stick to move the camera around.

ah ok.

a mouse support for camera swivel would be nice. or i should buy me a gamepad ;)

FollowWings

+1 for honk and you could choose from 8-9 style or buy new honks as in Project Torque! :)

Mouse steering and mouse look around could be nice!!
And yeah BB will support AI at MP!

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én Blade III-el
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 10:18:27 PM by FollowWings »
DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo E7200, 2533 MHz ||Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3  ||4 x 1 GB 800MHz DDR2 SDRAM KINGMAX || ATI Radeon HD 4870 (1 GB) (RV770)  || Realtek ALC885/889A/890 @ Intel 82801IB ICH9 - HD Audio ||WDC  (250 GB, 7200 RPM) II Windows 10 Pro x64

Adenru

i like to honk to make my worse air
This is the reason we don't usually have honk button.
This will get annoying very fast and I'm sure there will be a lot of morons honking without stopping.

Lari Fari

This will get annoying very fast and I'm sure there will be a lot of morons honking without stopping.

That is true. So there should be a limit to honking. This wouldn't even be unrealistic. In real cars air-pressure for the horn is limited too (altthough recharging after a while of course).

And the node for the horn should be easily damaged. Then it should sound funny for some seconds before breaking :D So if someone honks too much they will attract some smashing! :D
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 05:03:47 PM by Lari Fari »
Gaming Since 1989

Daystar

That is true. So there should be a limit to honking. This wouldn't even be unrealistic. In real cars air-pressure for the horn is limited to (altthough recharging after a while of course).

And the node for the horn should be easily damaged. Then it should sound funny for some seconds before braking :D So if someone honks too much they will attract some smashing! :D

Yeah agreed! so as I drink this fine EICHBAUM Pilsner beerski (Shhhh! IT'S MY 5TH ONE RIGHT NOW).... yes it's a German beer, I ask myself... should I smash on people showing off their horn skills? uhm i would have to say Certainly! lol..... don't mind this Old Californian Dude hey I am only 48 lol!

mabefge

That is true. So there should be a limit to honking. This wouldn't even be unrealistic. In real cars air-pressure for the horn is limited too (altthough recharging after a while of course).

And the node for the horn should be easily damaged. Then it should sound funny for some seconds before breaking :D So if someone honks too much they will attract some smashing! :D

sounds cool :D

maybe some different horns with different melodies to collect and mount on the car in the garage.

deadmoroz14

That is true. So there should be a limit to honking.

Yeah, definitely
I think we need a horn bar. It will act in the same way as nitrous bar (rechargable with crashes and jumps), but it'll be a horn

jk, lol
SANDBAGGER

i5-3570k
16GB RAM
AMD HD7950

yohanc

1+ For horn, I love honking other people
LOL, for honking, it just like when we say the F word but it is on car

If some people think it is annoying, their should be an option to enable or not the honking system in multiplayer game

Bobby Koticks

I want them to be extra-loud, high-pitched and annoying  :)
my opinions are facts

ZeroSafe5615

*Honk* +1
It's always a hoot honk  :P to hear people at the beginning of races. Some do it to wish others luck, some do it to annoy the living crap out of others.

Checkercab

+1 Custom Horns would be awesome!

Majatek

Horns are all fine and dandy, but if they are to be implemented I should be able to separately change the volume of the horn's sound effects in my options/settings menu (so if I want to record various soundscapes without constant beeping I can do so without preventing any of the other players from having their fun).
YouTube - Twitter

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPbRnpxjmm8

Having problems with purchasing NCG? Contact support@bugbear.fi

I moderate forums & break games

Lari Fari

Yes Majatek. That would be te best solution!

BUt still a  damage node for the horn would be cool :)
Gaming Since 1989