Author Topic: Mod to disable online leaderboard after eash SP race - it's here ;)  (Read 1806 times)

AltS7

When I started to play FOUC with online profile I noticed one nasty thing - online leader-board. Sometimes it's interesting to compare your results with other players but that table appeared at the end of every race  ??? If you don't like it as I'm, here's a mod for you.
Mirror @ FOJ.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 05:13:11 PM by AltS7 »

lastday4u

I genuinely don't even notice this leaderboard lol.

Mopower

lol, yeah, I never saw it as that time consuming... Takes all of .5 seconds to skip it haha
i like to honk to make my worse air
This is why we can't have nice things.

Mopower

While we're on this... Who thinks that the loading screens were too short? I'm all for short loading screens, but when they have tips on them, you don't even have a chance to read the tips lol. I never noticed it because I played FO2 and the tips don't really help, but my friend got FOUC and he can literally only read 2 words because it loads so fast
i like to honk to make my worse air
This is why we can't have nice things.

AltS7

About that table meddlesomeness, I think it's a matter of habit. I started with F2, than played FOUC offline so never seen it before. Going online & seeing it after any SP race was a bad surprise for me.
@Mopower
Lol, just load your CPU or HDD with some heavy apps/games  ;D

lastday4u

While we're on this... Who thinks that the loading screens were too short? I'm all for short loading screens, but when they have tips on them, you don't even have a chance to read the tips lol. I never noticed it because I played FO2 and the tips don't really help, but my friend got FOUC and he can literally only read 2 words because it loads so fast

Agreed. I barely get to read 5 words, I could say I blame my computer for being too fast lol. But it's not like I need the tips haha.

AltS7

Cryterion games did a good thing in NFS HP 2010. You should start race from loading screen. Maybe it's possible to implement this via script but I don't have experience to do this & it's not worth time anyway. But can be a nice feature of NCG.