Author Topic: Dev Wish List  (Read 954 times)

DemoDawg

OK Devs, overall, I am pretty pleased with how much fun this game is.  Having raced compacts and demo derbies for several years, and played hundreds of hours on racing games, here are my suggestions.

#1. Please have a single player season and a way of creating your own seasons.  If I want to run a 10 race season at a certain track, I should be able to create one-this will give the game huge replay value in single player mode.
#2.  Better replay controls.  The current ones OK, but being able to pause a race to go back in and watch an awesome crash I think is a must. 
#3.  Scaleable aggressiveness for AI. Some people like AI who race more than make contact-some like AI who will wreck you more than race you, why not have both?
#4  Glass...Really? I am sure some Dev worked hard on those breaking glass effects, but come on, no one races with glass in their vehicles.  I demo'd twice with glass-once the windshield fogged up so bad I couldn't see. Rain X helped that the second time, but a T-bone caused the whole thing to fall into the driver's compartment.  The Asian 1 vehicle is particularly annoying, as when it cracks-and it cracks very easily-it's almost impossible to see out it.
#5.  All thread. The flopping hood thing is annoying and would never happen. All thread.  Neither #4 or this is an issue on the Bangers mod-which is awesome!

FalconXY

I can agree with all your points.

An editor to create your own single player season, where you can choose tracks and game modes for a set of events you have to compete against all AI drivers.
That's what is missing right.  :D

I also would like scaleable car damage. So every player can choose maybe between three sets of handling, visual car damage and AI aggressiveness presets for his own single player races.

We have seen and tested so many iterations of builds now. It can't be that hard to throw that files together as a preset pack and make them selectable.

Thanks.
Intel i7-3770, 8GB RAM, ATI R9 390X 8GB, Win10 64bit, G27 wheel

sam223

@FalconXY : You already can have different sets of handling and damage. Although youd have to make a mod for each currently, just a case of changing a few of the global settings files.
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 16gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120/500gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Logitech pad

Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

TheEngiGuy

#6 - Suicide Race Gamemode. Half of the cars racing in a direction, the other half in the opposite direction.

FalconXY

@FalconXY : You already can have different sets of handling and damage. Although youd have to make a mod for each currently, just a case of changing a few of the global settings files.

Yes thanks. But I would like to see it implemented by the devs and not a mod.
Intel i7-3770, 8GB RAM, ATI R9 390X 8GB, Win10 64bit, G27 wheel

sam223

Yes thanks. But I would like to see it implemented by the devs and not a mod.
Agreed it would be better,but if they don't have time or don't do it themselves theres always that option
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 16gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120/500gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Logitech pad

Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2