Author Topic: Rally style cars  (Read 946 times)

1FCZ1LoneWolf

I I was thinking something like a Subaru  8)

DriftKing

Yeah, like a Subaru BRZ or a Nissan 200SX. Heard the new Mustang is really good at drifting, though it may suck somewhat on normal turns. Also, the Nissan 350Z and most any BMW coupe makes for an excellent drift car.

Lari Fari

Well maybe a subaru. As long as it is old and rusty. No new cars... And 4 wd is also unlikely as it gives a huge advantage, I think.
Gaming Since 1989

wewawamo

If you wanting rally cars why not a Lancia Stratos or Delta? I think they would make a great addition to the rally side
Delta

Stratos

Jori Virtanen

Ah, Lancia rally cars... When I was a kid, I had a Lancia Stratos metal toy car with Italian colors, just so very similar to the pic above. I've always had a soft spot for it.
Your friendly neighborhood game designer

wewawamo

They are outstanding cars, especially the stratos and its other remakes like the stratos turbo, they also have my soft spot since i too had a toy car of one (still probably in a box up in the loft somewhere) however i do believe the delta would fit NCGs theme alot more than a stratos unfortunatley, would love to maybe see one in there though ;)

Ozozer

They are outstanding cars, especially the stratos and its other remakes like the stratos turbo, they also have my soft spot since i too had a toy car of one (still probably in a box up in the loft somewhere) however i do believe the delta would fit NCGs theme alot more than a stratos unfortunatley, would love to maybe see one in there though ;)
I would like to see stratos. It fits perfectly. :D
WizardDuck, formerly known as Ozozer in steam. If you want to play some cs:go, feel free to invite me or be invited by me :P (Back again bitches)

Victor Cortez

Nothing to do with the game but oh boy...