Author Topic: Thanks all and goodbye!  (Read 2643 times)

Ben Lind

This is my last week at Bugbear and I'll be moving to another company later this summer.

Thanks to all of you for the great discussions and feedback, I'll sure miss this place!
Overly talkative 3D-artist

conso1727

Wut? Is everybody leaving? Good luck with everything, by the way!

Lari Fari

Sad to hear it. BUt I'm sure you know what you are doing and the change will be worth it.

May we ask what will be the next project you work on? :)

Thanks so far! :)
Gaming Since 1989

Usmovers_02

Good luck :)

Ben Lind

Thanks guys!

No not everyone is leaving at all but I felt it was time for a change. I'm moving to Joonas's team at Remedy in August.

Daystar

Thanks guys!

No not everyone is leaving at all but I felt it was time for a change. I'm moving to Joonas's team at Remedy in August.

Well Take care, and it was great having you on the Awesome BB team! drop in once in a while will you?!  :)

Purple44

Sad to see ya go Ben.  :'( But good luck in your new endeavor.  :D

Thanks for replying to my PMs.  :)
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Majatek

We'll miss ya' Ben! Good luck with all your future endeavours my friend. :)
YouTube - Twitter

Having problems with purchasing NCG? Contact support@bugbear.fi

I moderate forums & break games

Ben Lind

Well Take care, and it was great having you on the Awesome BB team! drop in once in a while will you?!  :)

Thanks Daystar, maybe I will at some point. :)

Sad to see ya go Ben.  :'( But good luck in your new endeavor.  :D

Thanks for replying to my PMs.  :)

Thanks Purp! No worries it was nice talking to you and thanks for helping out around here!

We'll miss ya' Ben! Good luck with all your future endeavours my friend. :)

Thanks Majatek! Keep up the good work! You and Usmovers have been a great help moderating the forums, so we have nothing to worry about. :)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 10:53:05 AM by Ben Lind »

Serenya

But... If you and Olli are the only modelers, will there be someone to fill your place or do you leave him alone with all the work? :P

Anyway I'll miss you and your posts, especially because you're the only Bugbearian who I've ever got an answer from. :D Remedy's Quantum Rush looks like a good game (even though not my cup of tea) and I wish you the best there!
System: i7-4790K | Asus Z97-Deluxe (USB 3.1) | G. Skill Ares 16 GB 2133 DDR3 | Asus Strix GTX 970 | 840 EVO (500 GB) | Win 7 64-bit
Input: Logitech G402 | Corsair Vengeance K70
Output: Dell U2515H | Creative GigaWorks T20 Series II | SteelSeries Siberia Elite, Koss PortaPro 2.0 & Superlux HD681 EVO

Ben Lind

But... If you and Olli are the only modelers, will there be someone to fill your place or do you leave him alone with all the work? :P

Anyway I'll miss you and your posts, especially because you're the only Bugbearian who I've ever got an answer from. :D Remedy's Quantum Rush looks like a good game (even though not my cup of tea) and I wish you the best there!

We're not the only ones at all. There are 3 other environment artists: Antti, Kalle and Panu, and a vehicle guy called Jani. There's also probably going to be more artists joining the team later on.

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Serenya

We're not the only ones at all. There are 3 other environment artists: Antti, Kalle and Panu, and a vehicle guy called Jani. There's also probably going to be more artists joining the team later on.

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Ah, I read somewhere that you only have two modelers - was it Jori who answered to someone's question - but obviously that meant modelers focusing on something specific then. I knew you have many artists, but thought you and Olli were the only guys making cars and characters, but now I remember Jani also - didn't he make the American sedan? (And sorry, I meant Quantum Break in my previous post, did a mistake and remembered the name of that crappy F-Zero clone for XBox...)

No prob, and have a nice final lap today there! I was looking for the vacancies on Remedy's website couple of months ago, and saw they have very high criteria for their artists, so you must have a great portfolio!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 11:09:51 AM by Serenya »
System: i7-4790K | Asus Z97-Deluxe (USB 3.1) | G. Skill Ares 16 GB 2133 DDR3 | Asus Strix GTX 970 | 840 EVO (500 GB) | Win 7 64-bit
Input: Logitech G402 | Corsair Vengeance K70
Output: Dell U2515H | Creative GigaWorks T20 Series II | SteelSeries Siberia Elite, Koss PortaPro 2.0 & Superlux HD681 EVO

Ben Lind

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Ah, I read somewhere that you only have two modelers - was it Jori who answered to someone's question - but obviously that meant modelers focusing on something specific then. I knew you have many artists, but thought you and Olli were the only guys making cars and characters, but now I remember Jani also - didn't he make the American sedan? (And sorry, I meant Quantum Break in my previous post, did a mistake and remembered the name of that crappy F-Zero clone for XBox...)

No prob, and have a nice final lap today there! I was looking for the vacancies on Remedy's website couple of months ago, and saw they have very high criteria for their artists, so you must have a great portfolio!

Yeah Jani made the American sedan indeed.

They have pretty high expectations but my portfolio could definitely be a lot better so it's not actually that great honestly.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 02:24:21 PM by Ben Lind »

RatPat

Ei se mtään Elämä on muutosta. Onnea ja menestystä sinne Remedyn puolelle. Käy välillä piipahtaa täällä foorumin puolella ja kerro kuulumisia.

(the above is just Finnish greetings and other similar compliments in nicer terms. In general, it is in usual finnish: "Aha, okei.")