Author Topic: Hey there!  (Read 1211 times)

DashKiller

Hi! 

My first post here so better introduce myself  :) I'm a big Flatout & Flatout 2 fan for years and I'm really excited about NCG, I've already had the early access version for some months now and I love it. Hopefully I can get into reading and posting on this forum often  ;D

Daystar

Welcome to NCG forums!

You will have a blast here  :) And sometimes the Developers will answer you back!
Have Fun!

Aerotactics

Welcome to NCG forums!

You will have a blast here  :) And sometimes the Developers will answer you back!
Have Fun!

Sometimes? I get a developer and/or moderator response nearly every thread I start! The community is fantastic, and the people are very helpful. I have only run into 1 troll so far, and if Im not mistaken, they were banned from the forums, perhaps only temporary.

It's great to see newcomers.

Jukka Merikanto

Hi! 

My first post here so better introduce myself  :) I'm a big Flatout & Flatout 2 fan for years and I'm really excited about NCG, I've already had the early access version for some months now and I love it. Hopefully I can get into reading and posting on this forum often  ;D

Glad to have you on board!
Jukka Merikanto
Senior Level Designer

Usmovers_02

Welcome :) This really is one of the most welcoming gaming communities I've been a part of :D I look forward to seeing you around.

DashKiller

Thanks guys!  :P Such a warm welcome.

Majatek

I'm not too late, am I? D:

Welcome to the community! Hope you'll enjoy partaking with the creative genius of the many members here, and/or, waiting with unbridled glee for the next update for NCG. :)
YouTube - Twitter

Having problems with purchasing NCG? Contact support@bugbear.fi

I moderate forums & break games

dbs213

I think it's fair to say we're warm and friendly. We all have different views on how the game should be like but we still respect each other.

Welcome ;)
My Specs: Intel Core i7-4790 3.60GHz | 8GB Ram| Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit | 1TB Hard Drive
======================================
"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." - Colin McRae (1968 - 2007)