Author Topic: Multiplayer Server Port  (Read 37109 times)

Hello guys,

Can anyone tell which port NCG uses?

Tero

27015 UDP and TCP for Steam and our game uses 33540 UDP. Hope this helps!

thank you so much.

Works  :-*

xcunakx

I have set up port forwarding in my router settings, using those port numbers, but still, nobody can see my created server. What else do I need to set up? Thank you! :)

Purple44

What happen to port 6669? We where using this port to host LAN mode to go online.

Real Deal online uses a different port than LAN mode?

I was able to host today with Build #6 and only have port 6669 forward for NCG.

2 people I talk to today, tried to host NCG and I was unable to see their host listed in host list. Be it Internet tab or Friends tab.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

I have set up port forwarding in my router settings, using those port numbers, but still, nobody can see my created server. What else do I need to set up? Thank you! :)

http://s14.directupload.net/images/141003/ui493i3t.jpg
works fine, make sure your firewall is not blocking

MSPORTBMW

Im rubbish at all this port forwarding stuff......is there anyone who would be kind enough to walk me through setting this up. I use windows firewall (win7 ultimate)

Please

Jukka Merikanto

Im rubbish at all this port forwarding stuff......is there anyone who would be kind enough to walk me through setting this up. I use windows firewall (win7 ultimate)

Please

You need to config your router to allow connections to these ports:

27015 UDP and TCP
33540 UDP only

Here's a link that has guides to do so for most router models:

http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/routerindex.htm

Hope this helps!
Jukka Merikanto
Senior Level Designer

Basso

I opened the ports yesterday and i was able to host games. After hotfix, noone joins my game so i think it's not work anymore. Going to test one more time -->

Edit: Seems to work now
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 09:31:02 PM by Basso »

Callahan420

Please

You need to config your router to allow connections to these ports:

27015 UDP and TCP
33540 UDP only

Here's a link that has guides to do so for most router models:

http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/routerindex.htm

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the info. I was wondering why no one was joining my games. The guide helped as well since my router was telling me invalid port number? I guess I copied a space the first time. So now I just need to make sure it works as everything should be setup correctly.

Finsku

Before I was able to host 18-players server. Today I have tried three times and waited about 5-10 minutes, but no one isn't coming to my server. It worked yesterday so my router and firewall is fine and what I checked everything is fine... I haven't touch to router or firewall after yesterday's hosting. Could it be hotfix's fault which came today?  :-\

Thunder Fox

I’m stuck. I have done the port forwarding and opened the ports on my computer, both inbound and outbound. But it still won't work, i have also deactivated the firewall :P http://puu.sh/cnfTq/9f3d43048d.png i have tried to put my wan address in the server address etc. help D: !

Fixed :) ZyXEL port fix.

1. Don't enter any wan-ip if asked. use only Your local adress like 10.0.0.6 or 192.168.0.8 etc.
2. Dont use port 27015 or 33540. Use range 27014-27016 and 33539-33541.
3. Restart your router and Your computer. because ZyXEL routers needs to be restarted to make changes
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 12:23:11 AM by Thunder Fox »

rauf00

Port opened (with wider option too) on NETGEAR DGN2200v4.
Checked few times with friend in both directions. Unfortunately doesn't work - i can only play with already created lobbies, not own ;(

Any advice guys?

PS it's not first time opening ports, and i had never problems earlier in other games

edit: After two days i check once again, and 2 guys join my lobby without problems! not sure what was that but happy it works -,-
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 03:55:04 PM by rauf00 »

Babylon

I had major greaf in hosting a lobby, ports forwarded correctly etc.
I used a program called "simple port tester", online testers don´t show the port status correctly.
After that, don't know what actually happened, program told ports were open and my lobby finally showed to other players.
Works now!