Author Topic: Hot Fix Update 2014-10-06  (Read 5754 times)

knabbelmoord

I got kicked from a figure 8 race the other day for going the wrong way.  I can understand it on an oval track if the house rules are racing before crashing, but on a figure 8 track? C'mon people, it's Wreckfest.
Seriously? In any other racegame i wouldn't like it, but in Wreckfest it's too much fun to dodge the other drivers!!!
'When in doubt, flat out!' - Colin Mcrae

Lari Fari

Well, some people prefer that rule. I do too atm. Thats because for me atm the main goal and biggest challenge ist to finish first.

Later on there may be other incentives, that will make me use different tactics. But theres just no challenge in gooing the wrong way to hit people. So I am not motivated to do it ;)
Gaming Since 1989

Fisu

I got kicked from a figure 8 race the other day for going the wrong way.  I can understand it on an oval track if the house rules are racing before crashing, but on a figure 8 track? C'mon people, it's Wreckfest.
Seriously? In any other racegame i wouldn't like it, but in Wreckfest it's too much fun to dodge the other drivers!!!
What if we all like to Dodge? We drive derby mode...
Historic Rally Trophy Finland 2014 winner (co-driver)

knabbelmoord

I agree, but trading paint is half the fun of this game. I never go in the wrong direction, but when i have the oppertunity my opponents will meet the barrier, catch air or get in touch with the wall!
'When in doubt, flat out!' - Colin Mcrae

Lari Fari

That I agree with. But driving tarmac reverse has nothing to do with trading paint :D
Gaming Since 1989