94 (21.5%)
RACE: FIGURE 8
48 (11%)
RACE: SPEEDWAY - OVAL
65 (14.9%)
RACE SPEEDWAY - FIGURE 8
58 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 156

Author Topic: TOP THREE EARLY ACCESS EVENTS  (Read 5539 times)

Majatek

Unfortunately, adolf hipster, ragdolls have been pretty much confirmed to not be in Wreckfest as that would push the age rating beyond what Bugbear wants for it. Perhaps for their next project?
YouTube - Twitter

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPbRnpxjmm8

Having problems with purchasing NCG? Contact support@bugbear.fi

I moderate forums & break games

Purple44

Voted DERBY: SMALL STADIUM, just the right size for the Team Deathmatches.  :)

Voted for Sandpit, the original and Sandpit construction - route2, are good, challenging tracks that are not flat.  :)

Voted RACE: FIGURE 8 for the chaos racing for 10 laps!  :)

There only one track\pit I did not enjoy much racing or derbying online, that was the RACE SPEEDWAY - FIGURE 8. This track need 18+ players online to be fun. Hard to get 18 players and not be laggy online. With 12 players or less, T-bones were rare.  :(

Now if we turn the SPEEDWAY - FIGURE 8 in a double figure 8 with some jumps, that might be enough to make track funner.  ;) I think it might be possible as a mod since track is wide.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 05:16:52 AM by Purple44 »
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

21trial21

What would be good is a small oval (either shale, tarmac or both :) ) that you can have either races on or derbys.

Kingspian

Alright, multiplayer has been released and there are many more tracks implemented, so it's time for another poll to gauge your opinion.

Remember you can cast three votes. Let's hear it!

RACE: TARMAC
RACE: SANDPIT (Under Construction) Route 1 and 2
RACE: SPEEDWAY - OVAL

more of those for me! :)

Youtube | Facebook | Twitch TV

Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads. ~ Doc Brown

Mopower

The derby arenas are pretty good but I'd still like to see one the size and shape of small arena with the mud from the middle of the mud pit. Also like the circle track for banger raCing
i like to honk to make my worse air
This is why we can't have nice things.

HansPremium

Sandpit 1 is the most fun at the moment but i really wish for a forest track in the next updates  :)

leerees

I would like to see a tarmac track with various bridges that go over water, obviously for the fun factor no walls at the side of the road so that the cars can "fall" off into the water below! ;-)

Frisker

I would like to see a tarmac track with various bridges that go over water, obviously for the fun factor no walls at the side of the road so that the cars can "fall" off into the water below! ;-)

Make it breakable wooden "fences" on the sides of the bridges, so it looks like safe bridge but you can still push opponent down ;)

i5 2310, 2.9Ghz
GeForce GTX 750 ti, 2Gb
8Gb's RAM

nmaddock

I don't understand the love of oval racing. I really enjoy racing on the tracks, however they are very long courses which if you do end up having a flip you quickly lose the pack. I would like to see more 'destruction derby' style race tracks (gravel/sand/mud) with multiple cross-overs, jumps etc. but on shorter courses. i.e. longer than the two fig 8 options but shorter than a full race track.

I would also like to see the option to have more free-roam destruction derbies in bigger arenas. Where you could have simple destruction derbies or team events like capture the flag. British Bulldog in a lumpy bumpy arena would be a fun game too!

wighty76

I love the oval speedway mainly for its versatility. It can be run as a minimal contact pure racer, all forward banger race, or no rules derby with a lap count race. And all versions are a blast.

Purple44

I don't understand the love of oval racing. I really enjoy racing on the tracks, however they are very long courses which if you do end up having a flip you quickly lose the pack. I would like to see more 'destruction derby' style race tracks (gravel/sand/mud) with multiple cross-overs, jumps etc. but on shorter courses. i.e. longer than the two fig 8 options but shorter than a full race track.

Like a derby track along the style seen in GRID 1?

Here my plea for GRID 1 type Fig 8 tracks to be included in new game.

This is why GRID 1 derby racing is GREAT and will be miss in GRID 2!
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Ddamu

Would love to see more Rally Cross type of track with a mix of both off road and tarmac. Would be nice to see some jumps inserted in a few of the tracks. Something like a track set up in a stadium like motocross, but with cars 8)

St. Jimmy

I just tested the Retro Demo for a long time. Wow I didn't remember how identical Sandpit is with one of the Retro Demo's tracks :D
Join WreckFest Discord!

Contribute to the WreckFest wiki!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

Fisu

i think more tracks with big jumps also events like in flatout were u can see how far u can send driver out the windshield
Becouse of that driver out of window, my kids never played Flatout series... I think it was dummiest thing from Bugbear until the name of Wreckfest.
Historic Rally Trophy Finland 2014 winner (co-driver)

Keras

I only voted once for Sandpit. All other tracks in the game are average at best imo. The derby arenas are just empty, gravel and tarmac are usable as beginner tracks but not that exciting and I never really liked oval tracks.