102 (21.8%)
RACE: FIGURE 8
54 (11.6%)
RACE: SPEEDWAY - OVAL
68 (14.6%)
RACE SPEEDWAY - FIGURE 8
62 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 168

Author Topic: TOP THREE EARLY ACCESS EVENTS  (Read 8334 times)

slidewaysrush

Need more auto cross tracks with a few declines and inclines sloped corners to test the drive ability

Green1

A very large High speed high banked oval would be great. Much larger & faster than what we have now. With gearing & the power to achieve near 200mph.

I`m not even a nascar fan. We just need one! The need for speed. :D

« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 06:42:37 PM by Green1 »

Daystar

A very large High speed high banked oval would be great. Much larger & faster than what we have now. With gearing & the power to achieve near 200mph.

You need to get The Very Ends "The Very Trackpack" !!! Includes 2 great high speed ovals. Michigan Speedway and Talledega!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=764432700

Includes a bunch more cool and unique tracks!

Green1

You need to get The Very Ends "The Very Trackpack" !!! Includes 2 great high speed ovals. Michigan Speedway and Talledega!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=764432700

Includes a bunch more cool and unique tracks!

I have it & it is great I also have your skies & all other good mods. Just hard to get enough people to play with mods. A vanilla super speedway would be great! Hope the modded server scene gets going soon. Trackpack & Sonics parts pack is a great combo.

KingOfTheCakes

I've chosen Figure8, Large boy stadium and Sandpit although it's changed it's still good fun.

Back along I would have swapped stadium with Tarmac... but not in it's current state. Sorry :<
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 10:02:57 PM by KingOfTheCakes »
Intel Core i5-4690k CPU @ 3.50 ghz
AMD Radeon R9 270x Sapphire GPU
8gb Ram DDR2
Corsair 750w PSU
Windows 7 64-bit OS