Author Topic: #MondayNightWreckfest?  (Read 849 times)

conso1727

Greetings, some days ago I came up with this idea, and I want to share it with you.

The idea behind Monday Night Wreckfest is basically a way to organize better the forums community. It may be hard sometimes to find a race with people you are familiar with,and this makes the multiplayer less exciting, let's face it. But if we decide that on a certain day of the week (Monday in this case) we play all toghether, we get the chance for memorable races, rivalries that can continue (in the limits of the friendliness, of course) also here, and it can also be a chance for streamers to find a good reason to stream.

So, let's all put #MondayNightWreckfest in our Steam nicknames, share the hashtag on the social networks, to bring more people to the party! (especially for people that will host, so we know where to go!)

And maybe it will become a Bugbear-approved event!

PoppySquidJr

Greetings, some days ago I came up with this idea, and I want to share it with you.

The idea behind Monday Night Wreckfest is basically a way to organize better the forums community. It may be hard sometimes to find a race with people you are familiar with,and this makes the multiplayer less exciting, let's face it. But if we decide that on a certain day of the week (Monday in this case) we play all toghether, we get the chance for memorable races, rivalries that can continue (in the limits of the friendliness, of course) also here, and it can also be a chance for streamers to find a good reason to stream.

So, let's all put #MondayNightWreckfest in our Steam nicknames, share the hashtag on the social networks, to bring more people to the party! (especially for people that will host, so we know where to go!)

And maybe it will become a Bugbear-approved event!

I'm totally down for this and think it's an awesome idea, but there's only two things I feel I should mention.

1) I will never have a hashtag in my steam nickname.

2) MondayNightWreckfest is WAY TOO LONG TO PUT IN A STEAM NAME. Maybe just MNW if anything, but I don't think the steam name is necessary.

conso1727

Well, I used the hashtag to make it more social network friendly, a good way to spread the idea. It can also be included in brackets as far as I know. For the name well.. I think anyone can come up with his own short form, as long as it is recognisable

quad4racing

This is an awsome idea. Definitely go with the #MNW
I5 3570K@3.4GHz, R9 280X, 8GB Ram, SSD Primary + 2 Disk Raid 0, Windows 10

Lari Fari

Its a great idea! Theres just one problem:

I never plan my free time around gaming. I already play a lot. But only when I have nothing else to do. ;)

So I'll play any night I am free. But I wont keep a night free for gaming. :P
Gaming Since 1989

FollowWings

Its a great idea! Theres just one problem:

I never plan my free time around gaming. I already play a lot. But only when I have nothing else to do. ;)

So I'll play any night I am free. But I wont keep a night free for gaming. :P

as me neither! I'm a working man with family! :)
Xeon 4x3,2Ghz ||Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3  ||4 x 1 GB 800MHz DDR2 SDRAM KINGMAX || MSI R9 380 4Gb Gaming II Windows 10 Pro x64 v1709